Looking for any friends, male or female

hi Katie, I like to make good friendship with.
Mail me if  you intrested too . I am staying in barsha

[Moderated: Not a dating website]

Hello folks,

Firstly, let me wish everyone here a fantastic New Year ahead.

I am Vishak from India & I am in UAE since 7 plus years.

Since Katie started this conversation thread in August, has there been an actual meeting that has taken place yet?

I would definitely like to join the bandwagon if you have any meetings planned in the near future.

@katie count on me

Hi ,
Kate how r u doing ???
this is manu here from dubai working here as civil engineer,
May i know ur details  if u dont mind ??

Rgds
Manu

HI KATIE
IAM FADI FROM LEBANON.IAM 38.YOU LIVE IN A REMTE AREA.SORRY FOR THAT.I AM IN DUBAI FOR 8 YEARS NOW.ARE YOU WORKING IN DUBAI OR JUST VISITING.
HOPE TO GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU ,AND GET TO KNOW YOU ..

HAVE A NICE DAY

FADI

@fadizg -> Can you please lower your caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi
my e-mail is ([email protected]).
Hope to hear from u soon.

all best

Fadi

Hello people!
I am traveling to Dubai here and there every 2-3 months for the past 3 years. This time I will be in Dubai around the middle of March. I will have two tickets for Julio Iglesias. If somebody is up to make me company I will be glad to give him my extra ticket!

hi Katie! how r u? im Hamad from Bahrain. i will be coming to Dubai next month from 12-22 March so im really looking forward to meet u there so we can spend time and hangout to different tourist places in Dubai. I would really appreciate u alot to help me to find new friends there as i dont like to be bored alone there

Thanks
Hamad

hello katie im in silicon oasis  im not sure its close or not but what ever we can go out anytime :)
TOny.

(moderated: not a dating website)

Hi Kattie '

Would like to become your frined and meet up for travel together

please reply at [email protected]
regards

Hi Celina
This is Shaji I am new to this blog but I have here in UAE for 4 years now, but unfortunately did'nt find time to make friends since i was setting up new business!!!!!
I am from Mumbai India. I love the winters here , there are not many places scenic but a lot for hang outs let me know if we could forma nice group of friends..wat say????sounds like a plan...[/i]

Hi Noarn
How are you ? This is Shaji I am from India wanna b friends......

WOW add me too

Hello Helen

How are you ? How about a coffee sometime may be at JBR ??/Wat say????

hi y'all!

how's the meet up and everybody?

Hi,

I'm David from Brazil 30 years old.
I work and live in Dubai moved here from almost 19 months
I like to meat new people and know about different countries so if you are interest let me know
Thanks

David

Hi Celina
I am not very old in UAE, ALways looking for true friends to hang out and absorb more info from different cultures and its always to have friends from All walks of life never know who chere can be so helpfull What's ur say on this Waiting for your response...
TC

Welcome SHelly
Hope you have a great experience !!!!
Let me know when we could connect for coffee chit chat..
All the best

Welcome to UAE
You are invited
Let us exchange a few notes and let me know when we could grab a coffee..

Hello, am I too late to join your meetup:)

plz call 0558083184

Hello Katie! t would b my pleasure meeting u. I like meeting new people... I'm 26 yo... lived  in England & now moved to UAE last mnth... Love 2 travel & hang out with frnds.. I wish u all a good luck..

Hello Katie & all!
Hope u all r doing well.. It wud b my gr8 pleasure meeting u... I like meeting new people... Lived in London & now moved to UAE .... employed in a bank.... live in Dubai... I always look to meet more people. I love traveling & hang out with frnds.... I wish u all a good luck & hav a gr8 day...

i m here for u

Would be my pleasure to show you around. Lets plan accordingly

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

u can count me in

can i say hello?

Hi Katie,

First of all welcome to Dubai. Could you please email me your mobile number on [email protected] like that i can give you a call and plan for a meeting.

Best Regards,
Lebman

Hello am in, my name is Jonathan, u may call or send mail to 0561359868 cheers.

Hi Katie, if you would to meet for dinner or just hang out at coffee place, contact me. I live close to your area and enjoy intersting company.
Eli 0559221588

Hi everyone, I live in Tecom, I am french 29 yold in Dubai since 2 years now, married and looking to meet nice people in Dubai.... See u
@Armand hope is fine for you..

Guys this is not a dating website!

Hi everybody!!!

HI,  iv been in dubai for just over a year currently living in business bay, hopefully! Iv met a small group of friends here and always looking to meet more,  im happy meeting for coffee,making most of the dubai nightlife or a days sunbathing

Iam 34yrs old live in south africa I would like to meet new ppl email me on [email protected]

Hello there

Hope u r doing good,

I understand IMPZ is  quite area where cant find more ppl.

I live in Discovery Garden ...