Hi! Ive lived in China for two years, but I'm new to expatblog!

Hi everyone,

Good to meet you :)

I've been living in China for the last two years - in rural northwestern china, and also a short stint in eastern china. I additionally spent some time in Sichuan for a training period with my volunteering program, and also traveled around a lot of underdeveloped areas such as Xinjiang, Qinghai etc.

Looking at the discussions already up, it seems like these boards are centered around the northeast, as most expats I'm china are located there, but if you want to try something different, or are interested in traveling anywhere in the northwest I can definitely help you out.

Here's my blog:

Anmeng.wordpress.com

Cheers,

Anmeng

Hey, there! Where in the Northwest are you living?

You're right, there are not many people posting from the Northwest - I just don't see the appeal, you know? I've traveled around a little bit in the Northeast and the South, and I just don't like it as much.....

Anyway, I'm in Lanzhou, Gansu. I agree, the Northwest is really different from the other places in China - it's just great here. I love the dry climate and abundance of spicy food - again, just great.

I've done a lot of traveling in Gansu and have been to some other major cities in China. I'll check out your blog - I'm curious to know where you're at!

Gansu is a great province for agriculture,i am sure the air there is much clean,enjoy it pls!