Where to hire construction labor?

I have some construction work to do now. it's not that big project. i am wondering where i can hire some labors? not a company, but a few labors
thanks~

Easily available in Riyadh in various places.

Have a drive through this area and take as many as you like. Decide the daily wages beforehand.

http://maps.google.com/?q=24.766785,46.670437
(AbdulAziz Road intersection with Dammam Highway -- Exit 5)

Indeed he is right.
You may visit Khalid Bin Waleed road and you will find lots of handy man (labour) are strander beside the road. once you stop your car near to them, they will come and rush to your car windows.

tip:

Part your car on one side, go to a shop which most probably related to you and discuss with a shopkeeper. He will advise you a man. discuss everything with him (it is not easy to manage daily wages labour) explain the work and thats it.

Here is one contact, he has done somework for me, and he is really nice manageable person. He is Pathan and his name is Pervaz. His contact information as follow: 0580354594

Wish you goodluck.

Thanks,
Kamran

al batha you will fine a whole lot of em

ex_pa wrote:

al batha you will fine a whole lot of em

oh yeah!... pass by under Batha flyover when you take a U-Turn specially early in the morning...lots of them sitting around and chatting carrying their tools.

today i went to batha , woo, so many ~thanks everyone~ love this site~

Send yr requirement ,mention the contract period,professions,pay scale range we may manage for u , send yr details to [email protected]
Take Care
Regards
SShaikh
Note: If possible also mention yr schedule of starting the project

shaikhksa wrote:

Send yr requirement ,mention the contract period,professions,pay scale range we may manage for u , send yr details to [email protected]
Take Care
Regards
SShaikh
Note: If possible also mention yr schedule of starting the project

nice... outsourcing? :D