Close

Is there any Filipino Communities in Turkey?

Jonah0702 :

Crowded places like malls, church and park? Is it safe to go out, have picnic with friends at the park, for example?

saan ka jan. I am planning to go there by December and I want to have filipino friends

Hello
I am in Greece now. I will come to Istanbul 10 days later for operation. If i can find a care giver its good for me. I put ad on job section already.
If u interested pls send me pm.
Thanks

Hi MM,

You can try the networking section to interact with Filipinos in Turkey.

Hope this is helpful
Good luck
Z

MM.Querubin :

hello! i am planning to move in Istanbul Turkey. but i am hesitant because i know no one there. Is there a filipino here who are living there?

Hello madam.
Yes they have a filipino community in istanbul near by taksim area. Also you can find plenty Philippines here in Istanbul. Good luck

Hello,
Yes you rigth! but now I'm ok and i want only meet my kababayan....

Hi everyone i have some filiphin friends in istanbul i think i can arrange a meeting with them

Hi.
Is there a place where Filipinas usually meet and gather please?
Thank you

Hi! Im a Filipino spending few days in Istanbul, is there any fil community i can meet in Istanbul?

Hi ms ganda.. are you still in istanbul? ***

Hi magpapaturo po ng turkish

As this forum uses ENGLISH only, could you all please post in English only.
Thank you.

Hi ms ganda where can i find pinoy community.. i am here in tuzla, istanbul

hello. .is there a filipino community here in Ankara pls? if so,where can i find it?
I just arrived here. and i want to fnd a place where filipinos can be found on sundays.
Thank you all.

Hello everyone, is there any Filipinos living in  Izmir?  If so, please let me know and where I can meet them?  Thank you

Hi! There is like a group in facebook called Izmir Pinays. You can join that one. They often meet for some gatherings and stuff.

Thank you kavimuchi  :)

Moving to Turkey

Find tips from professionals about moving to Turkey

Travel insurance in Turkey

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Turkey

Flights to Turkey

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Turkey