Close

Permesso question

Hi, I’m a student here in Italy. I have a question, I’ll be finishing my study at the end of March 2018, but my permesso di soggiorno will be expired on March 5, 2018. And I’m planning to go on vacation to the Netherlands after for a few days (maybe in the first or second week of April). My question is, should I renew my permesso di soggiorno like usual? Or is there any way to hold the renewal? And can I travel to schengen countries considering this situation? Thanks a lot.

Hi, I'm wondering is this rule still go on in 2017, My permesso will finish end of January and my master course it seems to finish one those days (they don't have an exact date yet). after the course, I want to stay for look for the job is still possible to stay 60 days after expires date? and in case I want to leave the country without continuing renewal one, would it be any problem to apply new visa (work or tourist from my country?)

thank you

60 Days

Question: The type D visa is no longer relevant once you have the permesso---is this correct? What if the PDS is only valid on a certain date, but according to your visa you technically can stay beyond that date (duration of stay)? Should I request for extension or no need?

The reason I am asking is because I am staying just 2 days after the end of validity of my permesso as this is the flight I have, and this is reflected in my Type D visa duration of stay.

Hope someone could help.

Yes with two years permesso di shogorno it is possible two stay in your home country for 1 year
http://www.mofa.gov.pk/contentravel.php
you can find detail in this website

Expatriate health insurance in Italy

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Italy

Moving to Italy

Find tips from professionals about moving to Italy

Travel insurance in Italy

Enjoy stress-free travel to Italy