Permesso question

Hi, I'm a student here in Italy. I have a question, I'll be finishing my study at the end of March 2018, but my permesso di soggiorno will be expired on March 5, 2018. And I'm planning to go on vacation to the Netherlands after for a few days (maybe in the first or second week of April). My question is, should I renew my permesso di soggiorno like usual? Or is there any way to hold the renewal? And can I travel to schengen countries considering this situation? Thanks a lot.

Hi, I'm wondering is this rule still go on in 2017, My permesso will finish end of January and my master course it seems to finish one those days (they don't have an exact date yet). after the course, I want to stay for look for the job is still possible to stay 60 days after expires date? and in case I want to leave the country without continuing renewal one, would it be any problem to apply new visa (work or tourist from my country?)

thank you

60 Days

Question: The type D visa is no longer relevant once you have the permesso---is this correct? What if the PDS is only valid on a certain date, but according to your visa you technically can stay beyond that date (duration of stay)? Should I request for extension or no need?

The reason I am asking is because I am staying just 2 days after the end of validity of my permesso as this is the flight I have, and this is reflected in my Type D visa duration of stay.

Hope someone could help.

Yes with two years permesso di shogorno it is possible two stay in your home country for 1 year
http://www.mofa.gov.pk/contentravel.php
you can find detail in this website

Hi
I need some information about permesso di soggiorno.
I already applied for new permesso di soggiorno.
Last couple of months before.
And I have done my biometric. (Fingerprints)
Last two months before.
Now i have to go, my country for more then 3 months.
So now, can stay Bangladesh more then 3 months with my ricevuta?
And I want to know, actually how many months people can stay out of Italy with ricevuta?
Please let me know.
Thank you.

ciao , i have a question ,i am an Asylum seeker in Italy and i am still in process , my case is already in tribunal and my next hearing date is 05.03.2019. my Permesso di soggiorno expired more than a year ago . 5 month before i went to my related questura for renewal of my Permesso di soggiorno and give me appointment for next 6 month , my father died i had to come to Pakistan , now i have more than a year old expired Permesso di soggiorno . now i desperately wanted to go back to Italy , please suggest how is it really a possible for me to go back to Italy , i will really appreciate your details answer .
thanks you very much
cioa

You'll have to apply for a visa at the Italian embassy in Islamabad (or Lahore).

Hi,

I am a student and now my permesso is going to expire in January and I am willing to stay untill early february , does it becomes mandatory for me to renew the permesso as i see there is 60 days for renewal but i dont want to get it renewd as i wont be here to go for the interview later.

Also if i plan to revisit the country anytime later in my life will it cause any issue in availaing tourist visa, considering my permesso was not renewed.

Hi,

Does anyone know the answer to this question.

Hi,
  The question is quite different for me. But i can only ask you to meet some one in Immigration office (Questura) who are responsible for finger prints.

Cheers,

Irfan

Hello sir.i have 1question.my resident permit is expire 20 march 2018 but right now i have no work.may be i got work may 2018.so right now how can i renew my permesso di soggiorno without any contact

Tanvir Islam wrote:

.... how can i renew my permesso di soggiorno without any contact

... by simply applying for a renewal at the questura.
What do you mean by "without any contact"? To whom?

Janin

Tanvir Islam wrote:

Hello sir.i have 1question.my resident permit is expire 20 march 2018 but right now i have no work.may be i got work may 2018.so right now how can i renew my permesso di soggiorno without any contact

Go to the local office, explain your situation, show them if you have a job contract starting May 2018, and ask for an extension.

Please as lawyer I have refugee status how longs does it takes to come out (1)

(2)can my refugee status been taminated if I recovered my my country of origin passport sir please

Please and please I am Nigerian and I have refugee status and just made request for Nigerian passport and received it this year do think that my permisso di soggiorno and refugee travel passport is going to be terminated because of this please help me body that can

Please and please anybody that can help me I am foreigner with refugee status of Italy and this year it expired  and I put it on renewal and the problem is that I ask for my country passport which is beeb granted by Nigerian immigration please I want to no if is not going to affect my refugee status that is in renewal in questoria

I have a daughter in italy i want to go visit my daughter but my permesso di sorgorno is expired on 2015 what should i do

Please i need an answer

apply for tourist visa then and visit your daughter.

Exactly. You need to apply for a visa.

Hi!

If I get an study visa for six months and once in Italy I get the permesso, can I renew the permesso di sogiorno for six aditional months after the visa has expired?  Or can the permesso be renewed only for as long as the visa lasts?

Please if you can I need a quick response, thank you very much.

Hello ,

I'm here in italy with student visa, my student visa going to expire on 3rd of April 2018.Corrently I'm working in a company as intern ( 6 months). My boss said he'll hire me but after my intership finishes, which is May 14th 2018?.
My question is can I wait till I get work contract which is in May then apply for extension ? I'm really confused here.
A advice would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Savarkar

You can ask your employer to prepare the contract (or offer letter) now, with a joining date of 15th May. You can use this contract to ask for an extension.

please what is the processing time for carta di soggiorno familiare ue for the non eu spouse of an italian citizen

Hi there,
It's up to 4 months to get the permesso. My case was 4 months and 15days, because they told me to come back after 4 months. Then when i came back they just forgot my documents somewhere and had to look for it. Then they said come back after 2 weeks, then i got it after this 15 days. Another person i know got it after 2 weeks. So in summary, it depends on how lucky you are.

i am talking about the carta

I'm sure I'm talking about what your asking for.

ok.  thanks

What happen and why did they forget you permisso please I want to no ok

Please how long does it takes for someone to have him permisso after putting it in renewal please

Ozomt wrote:

Please how long does it takes for someone to have him permisso after putting it in renewal please

According to your profile you are an Italian citizen.
So, why do you ask?
Anyway, the answer is: It depends....
Janin

hello....hope you are fine.  i enquired about my soggiorno from the questura.  they said my practice is on suspension for investigation and that they will contact me shortly.  do you have an idea what it is?

Also, when your practice is on valuation, what does it mean?  Thanks.

Hi Marco, pleaseeeee help me! I would be so grateful to you.
I havethis problem, and no one really knows how to help me.
I graduated firm Istituto Marangoni last year, and i wanted to stay and search for an internship or job, but my permit of stay expired, and none of advisors told me the fact that i can extend my permit of stay, they did not. So i did not know about this. My visa expired in 27 th of July, 2017. So i have to leave the country :( so could not even know that i can extend for another one year because i want to find an internship and then a work Milan, now i am in my home country (Azerbaijan) and want to come back but i can t seems it is not possible, :( and i am so sad, do not know what to do. What should i do? The Marangoni says that the only possible way is that you have to enroll to an annual course (e.g Italian language course )but i can not afford it :((((( please help me , i am non -european

@Khanim:
I guess, you'll have to apply for a visa to Italy anew.
Janin

Thanks for answering! you mean i ll have to apply for a new study visa?

Hello,
I applied for extension of my student visa but I got Job contract now can I cancel that student application and submit new application with work contract?
because I have student visa my employer said I can't wotk more than 20 hours/week.
If I wait till I get student visa I might lose this job.

Please Help me with this isuue.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Sir,

I wanted to ask that I have my Student visa till September but my soggiorno expired in the may last week.
So is it that after 60 days i will not be able to enter Italy without the reciept that i have already applied to get my soggiorno extended?

But I will be having multi entry visa till September so does not that mean that I can come to Italy till September without any Problem???

Please let me know..

And yeah so about soggiorno, can i apply to extend it within the 60 days of expiration?

After that, can I not extend inspite of the fact that I have visa.

Please do let me know

Will be so thankful.

Hi. I'm in italy with a tourism visa and I'm pregnant and the father of my unborn baby has permesso di soggiorno. What should I do now that I'm pregnant . Please help me know the steps I should take

Hi im master student in rome
i left rome in 15 june , and my permesso expired in 22 September and i bought my return ticket for 20 september. Is this a problem ?