Teaching in Pakistan

Assalam O Alaikum
my name is Btissam, I am Moroccan>>>

I visited China some time ago and i discover the beauty of Asia ...
j would like to work in pakistan  as a teacher of French or Arabic ...
my friends advise me to forget this idea , even the Moroccan embassie ...
but I still want it...

If you have advice or sugesstion then let me know

Bohut Shukria

Hello Btissam.

Welcome to the forum! :)

In meantime, you can post an advert in the Jobs in Pakistan section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

come to Pakistan, my country is very nice.

Hi Bety,

If u r interested in teaching language then thr a language university in Islamabad .... They teach languages thr u shud better apply in tht uni hopefuly u will get a good job over thr...Univeristy name is NUML(National University for Modern Languages)...One of my frd is teaching over thr...If u need any further help plz do let me know...
Regards
Syed :)

Salam hash4ug,
thank you for your help i ll try to contact and informe you about my news

Allah hafiz :)

Salam Betykhan....welcome for your anticipated visited to Pakistan...i hope you will enjoy your living experience here...as for the Arabic & French language teaching...Islamabad in takes countless public and private universities and institutions including some cultural centers hosted by respective country's missions...if you have academic teaching qualification then you will hopefully manage to find a right place for you...in order to know some specific information please write a little more specifying your target institutions that you actually seeking to join...or your target segments that you are going to teach them..like professionals, students, researchers or any other group that you have successfully interacted in teaching capacity...

thank you dear ,i ll try to contact some institutions ,i still need your helps and prayers

Your welcome always with holy prays...what help you need just say it...i wish i could do something if it helps...

:( why not , teaching is good job in Pakistan i think

@Betykhan.....U can join any profession dear ...thr r millions of expats living happily in Pakistan.....Dnt follow the advices full of hate they r jus thr to show thr hate nothing else....Best of luck to u :)

You could try the alliance francaise for teaching french. Also there are institutes offerimg arabic,  i just rememebred Al huda, which is a religious school which teaches quranic arabic. You can also give an ad in the newspapers and maybe get a few private students. Best of luck!

I hope that your preparation to teach in Pakistan is going well. I also would like to teach in Pakistan some day (English language). I taught English for one year in China, and I am currently getting a teaching certificate.

Best of luck!

post your c v in schools and colleges as language teacher:)

you can teach in NUML