Would like to meet ppl to ease my transition in HK

Hi all

I'm a Japanese currently working at a Engineering firm.
Come September, I've been asked to go to HK for about 6 month to study Commercial Contract Law.

Since it's my first time in HK, I'd love to get to know ppl here beforehand to ease my transition once I've moved in.

I only know English and Japanese, but if I have a chance, would love to learn a bit Cantonese!

Once there, if I can find friends who I can hang out with, go clubbing, watch sports, go out for drinks, etc., that would be great!!!

Hello Lowfigh.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello :)

Not sure if you have arrived yet, but I have just moved to HongKong and looking to meet new people and share new experiences, so if you fancy a few drinks give me  shout.

Hannah

Hey guys,

just been a week here in HK, nw a bit settled, lets meet up would like to explore the city n see around and alone its too boring :)

let us know hw we all cn get in touch :)

Hey, I'm new in Hong Kong, and I'd like to meet new people as well. 281f63c7 (bbm, lol) Do you guys go to Lan Kwai? Any of you go or know people at City U?

Wow, didn't expect to not be notified when someone posted here!!!
I've been in Hong Kong now for three days, and still haven't been used to this city. 

I know there's alot of things to do, places to go, etc., but I guess it takes a few to get around lol

We should meet up!

@ Lowfigh, to receive notifications, you only have to click on the subscribe to the topic button.

Harmonie.;)