About blogging

I have a few questions here about blogging. I've been told to do so a long long time ago up until recently. Care to share, put input and help out. So here goes. These are my questions:

1. When blogging or putting up a site on your own from the free make-your-own blog sites what is needed?
2. Can I earn in making a blog site of my own?
3. IF yes how do I earn on my blog site?

Earning from my blog site is an ideal money earner for me since I can do it anytime and anywhere while I am studying. The plus here is I get to share, post, give incite, make a "hidden treasure" known to the people and the people to know the "hidden treasure". And I could help out in giving some tithes offering on Sunday service, help a little on my tuition fee and lastly I can spend a little for my adventures. :) hehe.

Who is doing blogging? Helping hands pls.

Have a good afternoon! :D

1. When blogging or putting up a site on your own from the free make-your-own blog sites what is needed?

>>> You need to make a new account in gmail.com
>>> make new free blogspot blogs at blogspot.com

2. Can I earn in making a blog site of my own?

>>> You can earn from blogging through the advertsisers whom will be advertising at your blogs.
>>> Adsense is one of the most popular advertiser in the net.

3. IF yes how do I earn on my blog site?

>>> You need to enroll to different advertising site so that you can put it in yourblog..

This might help you : bit.ly/NT2IEr

Thanks! Your respond is very helpful. You a blogger too?

Here are some other questions to those who are bloggers already:

1. How hard is it for the first time?

2. How is the earning?

3. How do you claim the profit?

Hmm, this is a good topic, as I myself am thinking of putting up a blog. But more on fashion, I suppose, so we'll probably have different content :p I'm curious as well how people get their sponsors initially.

I have a former schoolmate whose work now requires her to deal with different bloggers for company events. I'll try to get in contact with her then share whatever I find out :)

thanks rhealeth! I appreciate that a lot :D Good morning btw.

I can surely wait for that, rhealeth. I'm excited. :)