New places

Let us post here the new places that you went to on this month. This could give suggestions to where we could make a meet-ups in Metro Manila. C'mon let's do this for fun. Share up people! :D:top:

Okay, let me give a jump start and get ahead. I went to Robotosan at Fort Bonifacio beside the big starbucks and close to the public football field. They have good selections of complete meal buffet of international, Japanese and Chinese selections. I had 7 plates for this. hehe :). Good looking place, not boring, and have good service. The waiter and waitress are wearing a space suit with name tags named beam, missile, laser and others which I haven't seen yet. amusing resto. The other new place I've been to this month is at the new mall named Robinsons Magnolia located at Gilmore Quezon City. Very nice place. Modern and huge. They are building up hotels beside the mall. I had lunch at "Pepper Lunch". Very good food. I ordered chicken pepper lunch that is served in a sizzling plate with a garlic soy sauce. I still could not forget the taste. I tried one of the ice cream parlor there which is located outside the mall but within the area and still part of Robinsons Magnolia. It is named "Magnolia". There I had a caramel sundae with caramel ice cream (the ice cream was literally caramel which I never thought existed). My did my taste buds enjoy the sweet taste. That ice cream parlor used to be huge but now they have turned it into a mini one. They have been there since 1970's. Although the service still needs adjustment and probably because it is still new plus jam pack of people rattled the waiters/tresses.

I recommend these places to go to for meet-ups and for sight seeing. So, what new place did you go to on this month of August? Share up! :)

hi Bri-yen... this is nice, maybe you should put up a blog site with your travel or restaurant reviews... I have one, somewhere (on a travel site), I used to do reviews and travel blogs before, but these days I'm just lazy in maintaining it... and I'm not a good writer. :P

Good morning. :) Thanks Cookeymuncher. That is encouraging to do so. I'll be putting another topic about that and I hope you can put some input on it. Do you blog it here too? Maybe you could also put here what new place that you have been to this August whether restaurant, cafe, tea place or mall. :D

For this month we tried the classic philly cheese steak at The Cheese Steak Shop. Its located in Makati near Cinema Square. I have been very curious about its taste since Ive seen it on tv so many times. It was good but I'd still go for a one pounder burger anytime hahahaha :P Were trying Pepper Lunch next time and Yakimix and maybe go back to Banchetto. hehehe too much food! :cheers:

Cheese steak brings me memories when I was then 12-13yrs old. Cheese steak shop huh. I feel like I must go there and try it out. Thanks for the input, Resuri.

Pepper Lunch mmmmmm. I still have a hang up on their food.

Anyway there is also a tea place to go to. There is Chatime for their sweet tasting taste bud fulfilling banana milk tea or lychee milk tea. And if you opt for a healthier milk like yoghurt they have variants for that too. There also is another one with a dreamier tasting tea. The taste will really send you to sweet sweet clouds. It is the winter watermelon milk tea of Gong Cha. When you have one don't forget to mix it up first. Both stores can be located at the same mall of Cubao malls and at Robinsons Magnolia at Gilmore Q.C.

Have a fun fulfilling meals today people. Keep on sharing. :)

Cookeymuncher, Do you get a chance to earn from your blog?

Bri-yen wrote:

Cookeymuncher, Do you get a chance to earn from your blog?

Nope. It's not really like a blog that I own, it's kind of similar to expat-blog but it is exclusively more focused on travel.

HI I am newbie here just landed to meet new ideas and friends expat ako s Qatar now mjo gs2 ko nmn mgtry s gnitong set up visiting forums :) hope I can maintain and be friends to all of u thanks in advance!

Welcome john! Im sure people be will be most happy to be friends with you as well :)

johnpascual wrote:

HI I am newbie here just landed to meet new ideas and friends expat ako s Qatar now mjo gs2 ko nmn mgtry s gnitong set up visiting forums :) hope I can maintain and be friends to all of u thanks in advance!

Hi there John. Maybe soon or next attraction we get to see your profile pic. Take care always and God Bless. Oh, what church do you go to there? Are there other religions or churches there from Qatar?

@resuri and bri-yen Thanks for the warm welcome here :)