Any Doggie Playgroups? Walk in DQ?

Hi all,
I have two small dogs here in Riyadh with me and they are getting so bored of just playing in the yard at home. Has anyone walked their dog in the Diplomatic Quater? Either on housing streets, or on the walking track? Anyone knows if there are any snakes out in that sandy area?

Also, if anyone would like to get together with their small-medium sized dog please let me know!

Theres dogs here ? hmm

Hello!
I'm in the process of bringing my basset hound over - she's about 8months old and I can't want to get her here. I live in the DQ and see a dog being walked every now and then, but usually not more than one at a time. When I get her here it may be fun to a group going.

There shouldn't be any snake near places where there are human, Actually I don't think I have ever seen a snake here in open.

Hope you find people to walk dogs in group.

Do you know any dog trainers in riyadh? (would be better if you know any in dammam side).

There are several of us here on the DQ that walk our dogs both around residence areas and in the parks.  Just be sure to take poop bags.

B2N

Lots of nice areas to walk your dogs and even have them run without a leash (if they're trained for that!)

I've seen a group of people who walk their dogs every friday mornings on the walking track, lots of dogs!
Another popular area is the palm tree park and the small stream that's next to it, seen some ppl let their dogs swim there too.

Check out my post on the DQ parks for more info here:
http://blueabaya.blogspot.com/2013/02/r … arter.html

Laylah wrote:

Lots of nice areas to walk your dogs and even have them run without a leash (if they're trained for that!)

I've seen a group of people who walk their dogs every friday mornings on the walking track, lots of dogs!
Another popular area is the palm tree park and the small stream that's next to it, seen some ppl let their dogs swim there too.

Check out my post on the DQ parks for more info here:
http://blueabaya.blogspot.com/2013/02/r … arter.html

Thanks for posting that blog Laylah.  I was glad to see it when I was reading your blog a couple days ago.  My husband and I had heard a lot about the trails in the DQ and now we are definitely going to make it there soon!

Dear, did u find place for walking u dogs as I have two same situation just walking at the playground of the house!

I want them to see ppl and kids

I don't know where to take them !?

What about ppl from out side the DQ ?

Is that ok ?