Visit visa info

Dear Friends,

I am new in Saudi Arabia, currently i'm on Amil Aady visa....can i bring my family on visit visa here in riyadh? If so, then what is the process?
Thank you in advance.

I am simply shocked this post has been viewed by 126 people and no one even bothers guiding anyone here........I had been through other forums and tried getting a solution but in vain, hence thought of asking, but if it were something on dance lessons then definitely everyone would have been involved.......

Hello write2smunir.

Maybe your question has already been answered on the other threads on the Riyadh forum. Did you browse the threads on Visas on the Riyadh forum? :)

This thread could help  - https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=166522

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Aurélie

Thank you for your assistance and help, much appreciated:)

Sorry on labor visa you cant get visit visa you should change your profession from labor to any other

We can get visit visa of family for Saudi arab,even we have Labour profesion.
We have to get it from Istaqdam office(Visa issuing office) not from MOFA(Ministry of Foreign Affair).
Any one want to get just PM me,i will guide him/her.

Also, a note about "View Counts" when you refresh the page yourself, the system counts that as a view, so it's possible that there were not that many people viewing your thread.

Secondly, not everybody is a visa expert, especially in Saudi immigration law. One day, person A may be deciding something and let something slide, the next day it might be person B and he'll decide it differently.

Thirdly, some people (not sure who... :P) generally find responses that are even slightly off-topic but unable to answer the original question, highly annoying. So some people may be deterred from posting.

I didn't reply not ebcause I knew the answer and wanted to withold that information. I'm pretty sure most people are the same. It's just that probably nobody is able to answer your question with any degree of confidence in the answer. Why bother giving an answer you can't be sure of?

Rant over :P

Dear khuramluck,

Thank you very much for your assistance, I am going to PM you in a while.

Dear tonguetwister,

I really appreciate your help and at the same time assisting me in knowing regarding the number of views and their count as well, thank you very much for the care, much appreciated:)

sure
As i know i will guide you becasue i suffer 4 months in Riyadh to get visa visa.

write2smunir wrote:

Dear khuramluck,

Thank you very much for your assistance, I am going to PM you in a while.

Dear tonguetwister,

I really appreciate your help and at the same time assisting me in knowing regarding the number of views and their count as well, thank you very much for the care, much appreciated:)

Thank you all for the support and assistance, I have changed my profession now :)

Cheerz

Congrats...........It is good thing .Now  you can apply for visit or permanent visa.

Yes I already did, thank you khuramluck:)

I applied for my Parents (both Father & Mother) through MOFA whcih initially got accepted as I was called to bring the application and iqama copy for submission whcih I also did so .... however its now nearly 8 working days passed out but nothing has got updated on the web site....

Any one can suggest what should I do or how long ussually it takes for getting updated on the web site

I submitted the papers on 1st Jan-2013

regards
Farhan

Dear shaikhfarhan

Usually reply from MOFA is around 2-3 days but when you are submitting the documents MOFA folks tell the candidate that it will take 1 week. When you submitted the documents has the status been updated; because it should say application received on so and so date.
Then all you have to do is wait for them. If the application status is still not updated then you should take copies of the same and the status copy of the MOFA website application and visit them again.
Good Luck!