Looking for housemaid/nanny with good french

Hello, I am looking for housemaid/ nanny with good french( not only creole), some english is advantage Kids are almost3 and8 y/o boys Working hours 12:30-17;30 in Pointe aux Canonniers

Hi Bellini, do not hesitate to post an advert in the section Jobs in Mauritius, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hey hi Bellini,

Did you find a nanny yet? I can recommend somebody. She is from Rodrigues, very good french speaker, Speaks good English and does very well at house keeping too. She is not a greedy person she does everything with love.

Let me know.

Best regards. Disha

Hi ,

I have a freind who owns a recruitment company in Mauritius. They send people out of Mauritius on Jobs including housemaids. I will pass your number to them, you can take that forward if you are interested.

Just remember. It is not difficult to find a housemaid, but to find the right one is a challenge, specially if you have kids.

Cheers!!!

Terence

hello im jaswinder kaur 36 years old from india, now im.\ in india .im looking job as a housemaid or nanny care  in abroad.ihv experince of work. im hardwprking, honest  and rensposibal to do all my job. iworked four years in Cyprus(europe)and year in singapour .i know cooking , ironing,washing, cleaning, baby care and elder care. kindly reply me [email protected] and contact number is 0919810152630

Hi sawita,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Mauritius.

P.S: Please note that this post is from 2012. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello,I am Shelly .I am looking for a job for housemaid in Abroad.Iam educated enough to take responsibility of my duty very well.I can do all household work.I am honest and a sincere personality.

Hello Bellini
Are you still looking for the nanny.
I know someone who can be just right.
Let me know..
with best wishes,
Suresh

Hello how are you doing? Do you still have contacts with a nanny/house maid? I've been searching for almost two months but not getting any luck. I'm looking for a live-in nanny whose primary job would be to care for our 7 year old son, then cooking, washing and general cleanliness of the house. Looking for long term

Hello Jangita,

As I suggested in your previous post, you can try to post an ad in the Babysitting in Mauritius section for your search.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Unfortunately that nanny left

Closed