Monkey business

hi, i am coming to Jakarta to start a MONKEY BUSINESS so i need an honest partener that i can trust to do this business with me, if you are interested let me know.

A monkey business :huh:

what is that ??

Unfortunately, I'm more interested in APE business...

ok i'm interested than what should we do?

what should we do?

start defining what is a monkey business maybe ? :rolleyes:

Monkey Business

I have some Bananas going cheap !!!

from monkey by monkey to monkey :D

Yeh Yeh

But what about my Bananas

As I googling it, monkey business means when something is not done in a straight forward and efficient manner. It can just be people fooling around and goofing off for fun, or it can mean doing things in a crazy way for cheating people out of their money.

Elin_S wrote:

As I googling it, monkey business means when something is not done in a straight forward and efficient manner. It can just be people fooling around and goofing off for fun, or it can mean doing things in a crazy way for cheating people out of their money.

Hi Elin, thanks for googling it,I've noticed this typical of middle eastern or african expats here in Indonesia, wandering around offering fake business or "MONKEY BUSINESS". Hope one day you or anyone here wouldn't have to deal with any of these types of business, very ... very rizky and mostly violate the law

No problem, it's my pleasure. Yes I'm a straight and I won't be able to do that kind of business. But I think abusharif is from Indonesia, not Africa nor Middle Eastern.
Just trying to be positive thinking, maybe abusharif made this post for a joke? But yeah, who knows.

Monkey Business

OK I got it figured out !!

It is a new teaching/Learning system from USA by using computer system for Kids to learn lets says, maths
Howard

Aha, different meaning of monkey business

Anyone have interested in APE business... much bigger than MONKEY business, indeed...