What kind life style could I have for 1000 - 2000 AED per month?

Hi everyone,
If I living in Abu Dhabi with 1000 - 2000AED per month just use for daily life.
What kind life style could I have? I need to eat min. of 8oz steak per day. Is it possible? or need more.

Anyone can share?

Alex,

Hi everyone,

I have to clarify on my question.
This cost for only food and drinks, just for the groceries.
Nothing other than that. but I need to eat 8 oz steak for every day.  Is it possible with that money?

Or someone can tell me where I can find price list on groceries?
I seen it before but I can't find now.

Thanks,
Alex,

Sorry,

I found Answers.
Thanks,

Alexregan wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have to clarify on my question.
This cost for only food and drinks, just for the groceries.
Nothing other than that. but I need to eat 8 oz steak for every day.  Is it possible with that money?

Or someone can tell me where I can find price list on groceries?
I seen it before but I can't find now.

Thanks,
Alex,

Hi Alex,

Glad you found the answers you were looking for and at the same time I feel I must comment on you eating an 8 oz steak everyday. Eating meat in general on daily basis is not healthy regardless of how lean you may think it is. A couple of times a week should be max and it also should be organic. Sea food like Salmon is much better than meat and again in small portions and a couple of times a week. Get your protein from plant sources for optimum health.

Hello KalM,

I agreed with this eating style, however my dog doesn't like salmon or tofu. Some times I try to put some fish in his meal.  He dose not eat fish, chicken, lam,or pork. He only eat beef with veges.  I'll tell my dog that's not health eating.:lol:

Thank you very much for your advise, we should all eat like that.
Be healthy,

Alex,

Alexregan,

I understand that this diet is for your dog and not for you. The budget of 2000 AED/month as well.

I guess, it will be enough! just for food!!! :)

Hi THBT,
It is sounds crazy but he dose not like a dog food and I don't want him to eat either. The only thing he likes beef, cheese and veges.
2000AED is not really a budget, just I couldn't figure out how much cost beef was and maybe hard to find over there so that's the reason. When we wear in Egypt, easy to find chicken and lamb but not beef.

Hi James,
How much do you think will cost for month?.
How much per 1kg?

Alex,