I would like to make friends

Hi,
A Christian lady would like to make new friends and especially those very new in Sweden.
I have been in sweden for 4 years now.
We can hang around,have coffee,watch movies and i can teach you some basic Swedish, advise you and much more!
Thanks.

Hello Lilianwt.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Lillian, Have you tried joining a church? It is very hard to make friends in Sweden. I am also a christian women and have friends at church, but all the talk is around everything else except the important things, like it is tabu. I have other older friends from the US who I chat with and on line. It is somewhat easier to talk to them They are more open, honest, unafraid to be themselves. Feel free to write me if you want and need someone to chat with. Unfortunately, I live in Kumla, by Örebro. 
Take care, good luck and God Bless Carmen

hi what kind of friends you looking for?

Hi DecaDurabolin- could you please introduce yourself? Thank you.

Aurélie, thank you for the welcome note.

[email protected], thank you for your nice response. Yes i have a church and enjoying as they are a wonderful family to me. But i got interested in adding my friend list :-).Thanks to know that I can contact you.

2012-08-27 20:26:34

DecaDurabolin, you asked what kind of friends I am looking for;anyone interested but with no bad motives.

Hi greetings, i was in malmo Sweden  last year, i would like to be there again if you can receive me. i am nice i live in spain  i would like to be there once again if you can accommodate me.
thanks from joseph.

Greeting everyone...I am an au pair in Täby from 11th August...I would love to make new friends or even one friend would be anough :P I would like to learn the language as well, at least the basics :) The age is not important. Hope to hear from you soon, new friend :) we can meet in Täby. All the best,
Anda :)

no one in Täby :(

hey there ,
did u get some1 ^^
i'm 2 lookin 4 some1 here in Stockholm

so if there any1 interested just add me in MSN :

yh i'm 4m Saudi Arabia , 19 yrs old

I got here a week ago ^^