Hello Kuwait!

It was a long and exhausting trip, but I'm finally here in Kuwait! Apparently, there is a construction site just outside my window. ;-)

welcome to kuwait and if u need any help in kuwait it would be a pleasure for me

welcom kuwait crittle73

well hello hello Stranger :D

finally ur in the land of dust & Sun! first impressions?

Thanks! So far, all I've seen is the airport, a bus, and my new apartment in the middle of the night after 24 hours of traveling through many time zones. I'm gonna have to get back to you on first impressions after some food and some wifi. :-)

Glad you landed safely crystal!!! I will be there in 8days I cannot wait. Let me know what it is like when you've settled

Ally

Yea wellcome to Kuwait, I have been living there for 10 years, sometimes I regret this country.
BR.
JF Duhamel

Hey Welcome to Kuwait all the best....

Welcome to Kuwait , have got an idea about the area ur living at ?
I m in salmiya . I like it coz everything is nearby
Enjoy your new adventure :)

Welcome to Kuwait.  Glad you made it safely!

Thanks everyone!  I've already been to the Sultan Center and LuLu Hypermarket. Tomorrow we are heading to Avenues Mall...really only for the Ikea.  :-) Need a few things for the new dwelling.  I may get the hang of the currency here by the end of the school year! Ha!

Hey I ll go to Ikea tomorrow morning , we ll might get a chance to meet :)

We will be there sometime in the afternoon, so I might miss ya!

Oh , ok hope u ll enjoy it :) I m a morning person I like to shop in the morning :) specially weekend time :)
Have a nice day

I'm still adjusting to the seven hour time difference apparently. It's 10 AM here and 3 AM back home. I just woke up. :P Hopefully, I will eventually become a morning person again (well, as close as I ever was to begin with!).

Yeah I understand you u need 4 days to a week to get  rid of the jet lag :)

Welcome to Kuwait
I wish you a happy living
And a comfortable life
And many friends

:D

Welcome to Kuwait