Looking for expats in Budapest!

Hi!  I just moved to Budapest from the states and I'm looking for other expats in the area.  Are there any groups that get together on a regular basis?  What is the expat scene like here?

Shoot me a message and let me know what is going on.  I hope to hear from you soon!

Tim

Welcome to Expat.com Tim!;)

Harmonie.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

Count me in!  I have been here 1 year and still dont know any ex-pats!

Unfortunately my post has been edited by a moderator, as it seems that the forum has rules which prevent people from answering questions about events for expats by telling them about events for expats! If you would like details, please feel free to message me.

thanks for the heads up on the baby blue banana website!

Hello HowardCohen.

Free advertisement or self-promotion is not allowed on the forum. You are free register yourself into the Budapest Business directory. ;)

Thank you for your consideration,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello HowardCohen.

Free advertisement or self-promotion is not allowed on the forum. You are free register yourself into the Budapest Business directory. ;)

Thank you for your consideration,
Aurélie

I would be happy to register for your business directory but, bizarrely for an expat site, you don't have any section for entertainment/event promoters or organisers. I don't own a bar, club or restaurant. I just organise events in English to provide a service for the local https://www.expat.communities.

Hello HowardCohen.

Please Contact Us for your queries. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, I move to Budapest very soon, how you finding the city?
Kathy