English Speaking Driving Instructor Needed

Hello all,

I need your help! I need an English speaking driving instructor for a new driving license application. I have already got my Learner's Driving License and now need to find an instructor. Do you know someone reliable? Please send me a message or reply to the topic if you know someone reliable.

Many thanks for your help in advance!

My boyfriend was taught by a Bahraini driving instructor and he finally got his driver's license a few years ago. Perhaps I can get a hold of him soon and ask him who his driving instructor was and if I find out I'll definitely let you know!

P.S. my boyfriend can only speak English so I am sure his instructor was able to fluently converse with him.

All the best and hopefully I will let you know soon

Thanks for this! If you could let me know the details of his instructor and see if he was happy with him, it would be great!

Absolutely. I will do so, but it may take a week or so as he's away on vacation but as soon as I find out I'll let you know.

:whistle: 
Yes,No,left,right,stop,go,petrol,brake,go reverse, go slowly, see the line ,come today , dont come , i am here , 

^^
^^^
Almost everybody is speaking enligh in the School (Instructors)
& above written words are enough for teacher or student :P

I spoke to a friend of mine who passed her test in Bahrain with an instuctor who told her to "drive and learn" then sat back and text all his friends whilst she drove around Bahrain in terror.

This was the driving academy of Bahrain which therefore explains a hell of a lot about the rubbish driving over here.

if you find one, let me know. I can drive but have a few friends here who would like to learn because we live so far away!

I am still looking for one unfortunately!!

Send for me your number
I can help you

hi
English speaking instructor is never a problem, all can speak English..

the issue is to find any :(

Important question here is; Do you know how to drive ? and you just want some practice & advices about the test or are you a fresh learner?

if the answer is Yes for the 1st , I think I have one :)

Sherif

No I have a very basic knowledge of driving - but I certainly would need a recap of all things necessary. Do you think you can help us?

Yes I can help you
Seed me your number
I will talk you what do

Hey Brightonguy,
sorry for the late reply but I have been really busy lately. I DID ask and unfortunately my bf lost the guy's number. I am really sorry.

Hope you find someone though! Good luck