Where to learn drive to get drive license in dubai

i am new  to dubai .i dont know  that  where  to get  drive license in dubai .  i  heard  people  say  that  i have  to learn that  how  to  drive first .but  i  dont know  that  where i can learn  to drive in dubai .please  guide me .thanks

You can learn through approved Driving schools only.  There are several:  Emirates Driving Institute, Dubai Driving School, Bel Hasa, Galadari, etc.  You enrol with fee payment; go to classes; open your file with Traffic department, learn driving, take tests and get license when you pass.  This process can take anywhere from 1 month to 6 months depending on your participation and understanding of the rules of driving here.  Can cost you from 3 to 6 thousand AED.

You can also have an advantage if you have a license from your hometown! You will get exempted with some classes

Ho i just want to ask, i have philippine drivers license but its expired already, do i need still to attend class or i can directly get a druverse lisence already., thanks hope to hear from you