Visiting Algeria

Good wishes all,

I am planning to visit, my first time in Africa.  Having backpacked in South East Asia and parts of Latin America, I wonder about the similarities and differences.  Is there anybody here to relate their experiences in Algeria? 

Thank you 

Sydney J (-:

Hey!
Well am Algerian and live in Algiers. I can help you to visit Algiers if you want and talk about Algeria in general. If you want to I can help! lol you'll be more than welcome :D

hi,
welcome in Algeria, it's great and more exiting, visit oran. (moderated: no free ads)
good lock

Hi,

I'm in North Africa now.  Oran is, I am told, a beautiful city.  Please contact me on [email protected]

Thank you

SydneyJ

hi sydney this place is preety fine i dont kno hw old u are but havin been 2 other parts of africa i found this placez social life quite slow the rest is fine e beautiful people beaches and lots of cheese

Do you actually live in Algeria?

SydneyJ

salut! je suis un algerien et je vis en algerie.je peux vous aidez dans touts vos démarches.welcom to algéria.you can to write me in english.thank you

Hi Sydney,
I am a British woman who lived in Algeria for 2 years. I have returned to the UK for a short whil but intend to return to Algiers permanently in the future. If you want to ask any me anything then feel free to email and I'll do my best to answer any questions you have. Kind regards

HI, i'm algerian citizen and i would like to help you ,so can you contact me for a more information
good luck

hello !!! I'm algerian , if u wanna any help about algeria I'm here just give me a contact ur welcome