Hire employee

Hi every one
im planing to set up an office in Erbil.
apart of registration and accommodation
1)how can i find and hire local and educated employees and how much is the proper salary for a sales staff ?
2)Is there any marketing sources like yellow page or any thing can be used for finding local costumers in the market
3)hows the attitude of erbil locals about traveling abroad for pleasure?
4)how wealthy are locals?

Waiting for your helpfull comments

I will like to be part of your team if you want as you are about to start your business. You may contact me on +243 998 539 763

Dear ali,

Here are my answers for your questions from my little experience here:

1. To determine the best way of finding local employees is subject to the requirements:

A. Paid:
- Hawler news paper. It is in Kurdish
- erbilmanpower.com "recruiting agency".

B. free:
-kodojobs.com "posts can be made in Kurdish, Arabic or English".

These are the most popular tools here

Salaries scales; 500-5000 US a month, believe it or not :) of course this will subject to your requirements, benefits, business category, nature of work and incentives.

2. I assume that your customers would be companies, in this case:

- Yes there is yellow pages for Iraq includes KR.
- I would suggest you pick up a FREE version of KURDISTAN REGION COMPANIES DIRECTORY 2011/2012. It is available in Kurdish, Arabic and English. Distributed all over Erbil, you should be able to find it at the hotel where you may be staying.

3. Like any other country in MENA; higher class people are eager to travel. your market can be expanded to include the middle class citizens if you have wide variety, choices and packages that can meet expectations of people with different financial capabilities.

4. There are a lot of extremely wealthy people that can afford anything and upto any exciting experience, and in KR I would say that the middle class is real wide. Best thing here is that people like spending money so all you have to do is make whatever you are selling sound/look worth spending money on.

These are the answers to your questions again; from my little experience here. I wish I saw your questions earlier, I hope you still can use these info. Good luck

Thank you so much for your helpful comment.
today i came back from Erbil and i will be there in one month.i got some information regarding to your comment.
Thanks and Regards

I am an expat from the UK but of pakistani origin. I was born, raised and educated in the UK. I am now in Erbil and am searching for senior sales and marketing opportunities. Would your organisation have such a requirement?

I look forward to your kind reply. You may also reach me on my mobile number which is 00964 750 8995177

Regards

Nayer Zaman

Hello ali-jampas,

I suggest you post an advert on our job section, jobs in Iraq

Thank you :)
Melissa