New guy in Sao Paulo

Hi All - Just arrived in the SP. I am working here for the next couple of years. Just starting to learn portuguese, would be great to meet some like minded people to hang out with. I enjoy all sports watching and playing.

Be great to meet other expats/Brazilians to get the know the area and the lingo.
Also be keen to join some sports clubs to play football/golf/squash/running.

Obrigado
Tom

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Expat-blog and to Brazil. I'm sure you'll love São Paulo as much as I do. I just moved from São Paulo to Macaé - RJ in June and already miss "Sampa" as we lovingly call it like crazy.

I'm a Canadian who has been living in Brazil for over ten years now, married to a wonderful young Brazilian woman and we have a beautiful 5 year old son who is my whole world wrapped up in one person.

Hate to burst your bubble but here in Brazil golf is only for the ultra-wealthy. Don't think you'll get in to much time on the back nine.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

hey tom, be welcome bro!

I actually live in Sao Bernardo which is 15min, 20 min drive off Sao Paulo. I had been living the last 3 years in New Zealand and was treated so well in that country and now I feel like doing the same to whoever comes to mine...

Feel free to ask questions if u like and to add me on facebook by searching my email [email protected]

Cheers and all the best here man!

Diego

Hi Tom! I am also new to SP and am looking to arrange a meet up, will message you, cheers, Thamsin

Hi Tom!

Contact me if you want to grab a drink sometime ;-)

This is my email [email protected]

Cheers