Vietnamese teacher wanted

I need a experience Vietnamese teacher to help me with the pronunciation. The focus must by on conversation. Because I already studied out of books but  when I speak to people they don't understand me.
I want to study 2 hours 6 days a week. Maybe later more hours and I only want to study during daytime not in the evening.
Tutor fee max. 120.000 dong per hour

That's right. Vienamese pronunciation is very dìfficult. If you can speak vietnamese, you will have to spend a litle time to learn writing.  A normal vietnamese adult needs only three months of writing learning, basically he/she can write all words that he/she speaks ( of couse sometimes get mistake). So First You should focus to pronunce only about 50 words exactly and critically. A word in vietnamese has only one syllable and if you own 500 words really, you can communicate with locals because the play (combination) of words in vietnamese is very flexible. By the time, you will raise your vacabulary by yourself. Otherwise you need have a method to understand really how vietnamese language goes. Good luck!

Myluong,

i believe that you need to practice again alphabet, syllable, single word, and then sentence in order. it help you to pronounce word clearly and accurately that people can understand you.

Dear myluong,
Did you get a Vietnamese tutor?

You can contact to me. my Yh is knight.phantom148 my e-mail is [email protected]

Great, if you want a tutor contact to me and I will teach you free. :D like friends

Great, I am a volunteer in a group which teach Vietnamese for everybody want to learn so If you want I will help you, just help and Its free. :D. My email: [email protected]. Nice to meet you

[Moderated]

myluong wrote:

I need a experience Vietnamese teacher to help me with the pronunciation. The focus must by on conversation. Because I already studied out of books but  when I speak to people they don't understand me.
I want to study 2 hours 6 days a week. Maybe later more hours and I only want to study during daytime not in the evening.
Tutor fee max. 120.000 dong per hour

Hello,
I'm Đạt, studying at Foreign Trade University in Ho Chi Minh City. I have taught Vietnamese for a American that his speaking improved a lot. We can meet for a coffee. As possible, please send your contact or contact me via
Number: 01692.594.214
Email: [email protected]

hi,
My name is Mai Khanh.I am studying international relationship. I am working as a Vietnamese tutor. I have 2 years experience in teaching Vietnamese for foreigner. I'm enthusiastic and friendly. I can be a tutor for whom wish to study Vietnamese in English in Hanoi.
Please contact me at anytime if you want my serve
Cell phone: 01647761916
Y!M: [email protected]