New in GZ

Hi!

I am spanish girl moving to Guangzhou in a week and I would like to make some friends once I get there.

Hi my name is Melissa, new myself here, would love to meet you, speak a little spanish.
Melissa

Hi, i'm Simon, new here as well. I also speak a little Spanish...
As far as here are no "normal" bars, but only clubs, i would like to make some friends. Just missing a good talk. It's getting boring here, Chinese people are always so busy...

:cheers:

I'm Chinese living GZ with good English background, but know nothing about Spanish, if you use msn, maybe we can have opportunity to meet and talk frequently.

Andrew

I am Canadian, working in Hong Kong.  But I go to Guangzhou quite a bit.  When you get together, I am wondering whether I can join you.  I am a instituiona sales person for an British asset management firm.  My email address is [email protected]

Hi there!
How are you doing?
I am so glad that you are coming to Guangzhou!Don't worry too much since there are various communites for people all over the world. I know an international expatriate volunteer group here, through which , I believe you can find lots of friends. If you need their information, please send me an email at [email protected].
By the way, I have not introduced myself yet. I am Tina, a translator in the First Affiliated Hospital of Guangzhou Medical College (广州医学院第一附属医院in Chinese).I speak Chinese and English. Anything I can help, please tell me. My office number is +86-20-83062907.I am on duty from Monday to Saturday morning. Anyone who is interested in Chinese culture can chat with me since I am a big fan of culture^_^
Recently, it's so cold here. I feel like be frozen:P
Everyone, please take care and keep warm!
Sincerely,
Tina
[email protected]