Looking for an apartment

hi,
I am going to work on Augustenstrasse in Stuttgart for about three months. I will arrive in Stuttgart on September 3rd, so I am really looking forward finding an apartment as soon as possible.

Would anybody please help me finding one with criteria below:
1 Price range 100 to 500 euro (total including all maintenance costs) per month.
2 Shared or studio is okay as long as I got a private room.
3 Non-smoking.
4 Best to have area around Augustenstrasse in central Stuttgart but I do not mind if the commute time is below 45 minutes.
5 Good condition of all appliances (washing machines, kitchen appliances, bathroom)
I am planning to stay for 3 months. From September 3rd to November 30th 2012.

I would like to learn more about the payments process and all detailed fees, such as deposits, commission, internet fee, heating fee, etc.

I really appreciate the help and look forward to your reply, Thank you.

Hello hansen huang.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Housing in Stuttgart section might help. You should post an advert there.

You can read this article on Accommodation in Germany as well.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Hansen,

Rented rooms in Stuttgart are usually for longer than just three months. They are also normally unfurnished.
So you can either stay in a short-term (serviced apartment) place, which will cost you more (minimum €800/month), or hope to find somebody who vacates his place for exactly the same time (e.g. students going for an internship elsewhere) - that would probably cost you €300-500/month.

The following websites list normal (i.e. long-term) rooms for rent (German language!):
    www.wg-gesucht.dewww.wohngemeinschaft.dewww.studenten-wg.dewww.wg-cast.de

If you are interested in short-term accommodation at a higher price, please contact me again and I send you some links.

If you are from Indonesia and interested in playing Gamelan while in Stuttgart, you can also contact me.

Greetings,
    Beppi

Added:
This website lists places that are temporarily rented out (usually while the occupier is absent, as mentioned above):
www.zwischenmiete.de