Visitor Visa to visit Nigeria.

Hi Everyone,

I am planning a trip to Lagos, Nigeria this Decemeber.I was wondering if anyone had advice on how to get a Nigerian Visitors Visa. I live in Canada, so it would need to be the right info for a Canadian to travel to NIgeria. If there is any other info that I need to know in order to travel to Nigeria, it would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Jen,
The info you need is easy to get. Just go to the Nigerian High Commission in Canada site http://www.nigeriahcottawa.ca/nhc2/index.php/en/
Click on the Consular -> Visa Section. Search for the info you need or get their contact address/tel, and make a visit or call. That simple!!

Cheers

That might require you book hotel for tourist visa. However I think it will be very straight forward, no hassles for a tourist visa to Nigeria. By the way, are you visiting friends or just a holiday trip to Africa? If you are visiting friends, they could email an invitation letter.

Thanks for your advice! I am visiting a really good friend of mine that lives in Lagos, so I will get him to do up an invitation letter for me.