Hotel Booking is not acceptable for Job Seeker Visa

Dear Job Seeker Visa Applicant,

UDI has changed rules on job seeker visa application.It is now not accepted by UDI any more of any types of hotel booking in order to obtain job seeker visa.You have to submit rental agreement from any norwegian house owner.

Thank you for your updates!!

Regards
Nimit Gajjar

Hi, T

Thanks for the information dude..wat abt those who applied before UDI changed the rule?...

luckytlv wrote:

Hi, T

Thanks for the information dude..wat abt those who applied before UDI changed the rule?...

UDI refusing job seeker visa those are submitted hotel booking one of my friend recently rejected.

I think this information will help

Thank you jobseekerno,
wat r they asking for accomedation? do we need to have rental agreement? how can we get that? please let me know....

Since when the udi has changed the rule insisting tenancy agreement ? can specific date be mentioned please ? that is cutoff date ?

what should we do now??how can this possible for us to get a rental agreement without a visa acceptance.

I think unless unrill the embessy asks we can not send any documents to embessy. Is it correct or we can send the documents now also (i.e after original submission of the application).

Recently UDI given a statement in media that India Srilanka Nepal nationals trying to apply job seeker visa with fake documents as a result,UDI stopped visa for India srilanka Nepal.

What's about those whose applications are accepted with hotel bookings instead of tenancy agreement?

Jobseekerno wrote:

Dear Job Seeker Visa Applicant,

UDI has changed rules on job seeker visa application.It is now not accepted by UDI any more of any types of hotel booking in order to obtain job seeker visa.You have to submit rental agreement from any norwegian house owner.

What's about those applications which are accpeted with hotel booking prior to this chage of not granting hotel booking anymore?

Dinkar Gade wrote:

What's about those applications which are accpeted with hotel booking prior to this chage of not granting hotel booking anymore?

They been rejected by UDI without house agreement

Hi,

It seems lot of panic around hotel accommodation. UDI will not simply reject the visa for the reason being accommodation booked in hotel. It all depends on various factors like qualification, experience,etc....

Lets hope for the best

vidyuth arun wrote:

Hi,

It seems lot of panic around hotel accommodation. UDI will not simply reject the visa for the reason being accommodation booked in hotel. It all depends on various factors like qualification, experience,etc....

Lets hope for the best

Not really UDI now focusing on house agreement as well as skills qualification but those r applying with hotel booking they must be rejected cuz I got several proof of that.

Since jobseekers visa is a multiple entry visa. How can they insist for rental agreement. Hotel booking must also be considered in my view.

Have seen couple of guys got visa without submitting rental accommodation.

Any of the guys got visas without rental agreement recently ?