WIMAX internet

Dear all,

I have bought a wimax internet at October 11, 2009. It is working great and the download rate reaches 250 kb/s. As my roommate wants to share the line with me so we have to buy a new one and hence I'm selling the one I have now.

Its market price is 520 LYD, I'm selling it for 460 LYD (negotiable) if you are interested please e-mail me at [email protected]

Hi, could you explain, what this wimax internet is for? Sorry, the question might apear stupid, but I am here since 2 months, living in a hotel. If wimax internet is a wireless internet access you can use everywhere in town without the need of a telephone line, then I might be interested, because internet rate in the hotel is looooooooooooooooooooow.

TKS

happykite wrote:

you can use everywhere in town without the need of a telephone line

TKS

You just said it HK

Get down to your local LTT dealer now!...

Hi Sandman6,

Can i use wimax as internet connection for my laptop, what is the per month price and speed?

After going through lot of post, it seems you the solution to all queries. I am thankful to god that I found you.

Kapil

kapildevang wrote:

Can i use wimax as internet connection for my laptop, what is the per month price and speed?

Yes mate, that's generally the idea :rolleyes:

It's 400 Lyd for 12 months service charges. The rest of the costs are in the WiMAX thread.

Thanks Sandman6 , now i think i can afford it.

To Sandman6

What is the rest cost?

Am I your P.A. or something? :rolleyes:

sorry dear. I dont want to hurt u, but you have the solution for all, so I tried. First time going out of india with wife and dont know about the things there.

Thanks for information, bye

KAPS

I don't have any issues answering any new questions, where I'm able, but this information you are asking for has been posted at least twice already. If you can't be bothered to look yourself, I can't be bothered to spoon feed it to you.

Hi Atef, if you have a wireless router (I have a Linksys) just connect the pc with the wimax to it (shared) and you can get full wireless internet connection in the house for any other computer.

Hi,

long time I haven't  posted here since I was out of the country.
Now I am glad to share my experience with you.
Recently, I have bought Libyananet and Wimax.
First I bought Libyananet,
I paid 335 LYD for it,. and guess what, it only  worked  for one day , I haven't downloaded anything but this was because Libyananet will give you only 1 giga   per  month including the browsing, so I had to buy Wimax. and it is really so good so far.