Squash in Beijing

Hi there,

I would like to practice squash in Chaoyang, near GuoMao or Hujialou stations (line 10).

Does anyone know where I can go?
And are there people interested in playing with me, on a weekly basis?

Thanks,

Guillaume

Hello Guillaume.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Guillaume,
Are you still in Beijing?
I am staying at St. Regis Beijing (near Jianguomen subway station) and we have a squash court here.
I am playing with a colleague of mine usually on Monday.
I think we rate ourselves around level 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 being professional level.
We welcome a new player or 2 to join us if you are game.

Cheers,
Cornelius

Hello Cornelius and welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is a bit old. ;)
Do not hesitate to start a new thread one on the Beijing forum for more visibility.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey guys... I'd like to join, I am staying in traders hotel in Chaoyang district.
please confirm if I can join.
And btw, I rate myself 7 on your scale mentioned above ;)

Hi Leadre,
If you are a 7, I doubt you will have any fun with us.
However, you are welcome to join.
I have send you a PM.

Cheers,
Cornelius

I would like to join if you are having session during weekend...
Im totally a new player..hehehe

Corneliuslee wrote:

Hi Guillaume,
Are you still in Beijing?
I am staying at St. Regis Beijing (near Jianguomen subway station) and we have a squash court here.
I am playing with a colleague of mine usually on Monday.
I think we rate ourselves around level 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 being professional level.
We welcome a new player or 2 to join us if you are game.

Cheers,
Cornelius

I would also be really interrested. Looking for places near sanlitun. Anyone send me a pm and we can arrange from there. About the scale i have no idea, played with very few different people

Hi Tomyam,
If you can make it to The St. Regis Beijing, you are welcome to join us.
Pls PM me for more details.

Cheers,
Cornelius

I would be very interested to join. I am a 5 to 6 on your scale I assume (though in need of practice). I live in the Hujialou area and weekends would be good for me.

Hi Cornelius,
I am also about 3 on a scale of 10. Are you still looking for players?
Anyone near Kempinski looking for a squash partner?
Thanks in advance,
Christophe

Hi christophe and therooster,
Our Monday slot is full but we welcome a player or 2 over our Thu or Fri session.
Game starts around 7pm, if you can make it to my place (St. Regis Beijing), we can have a 1 to 2 hours session.
PM me for further details :)

Cheers,
Cornelius

Hi,
I am looking for partners to play squash.
Thanks
I'd say 6-7 from the scale above

Hi Merav,
Have PMed you.

Cheers.

are you still there? I could play around Hujialou on the weekends. Send me a message if you are looking for a beginner-intermediate squash partner

Hi therooster,
Yes, I am still in Beijing.
We generally play Mon + Fri.
We have a game on this Fri 1830H, PM me if you want to join us.

Cheers.

Hello

I'm an intermediate level player, looking for a game or two.  I could do most days this week (i.e. week commencing Monday 17 Feb 2014).  Let me know if that might work for anyone?

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,
Have PMed you.

Hi All,

I'm also interested to join. Might be I'm 3 or 4 on the above scale. Kindly PM me the details.

If anyone interested to hit with me in Haidian district, kindly approach me at +86.18513372002 or WeChat ID: ZohaibUddinKhan.

Thanks.

Hello zohaib.u.khan,

This is quite an old thread, do not hesitate to start a new one in the Leisure and things to do in beijing so as to increase chances of visibility by other squash players around presently.

Regards

kenjee