Eid Holidays 2012

I just arrived here a month ago. I would like to make some friends. And, what do you usually do during your days off to get rid of the boredom? How are you gonna be spending the Eid Holidays?

Hi,

You can concedered us as your friends, I have beem in your country for 5 times, and i really respect Every body there, I wish will i retired from my job, to stay in Manilla, very nice people, and contry,

Actually I am diving instructor, which means my passion is water, I love it, when I became in or on water I feel very happy, therefore I spend most of my time in or on or at the water, I have my diving shop in Aljubail intercontinental hotel, please come and have a look, we also privet beach and you will like it, very quite and nice specially for expats,

This Eid holiday I'm going to Dubai, and coming back on Wed 24 th, I suppose to go to Manila -Makatti, but due to the Heavy raining I changed the plan, hoping to go next Eid holiday for two weeks, in mid of October2012' the weather should be better,

I know our city sometimes looking boring, but we have many other good things,

Please inform me if you need any help, my phone number is 0504850508 / E-mail: [email protected]

wish you happy Eid and lovely holiday,

Regards,

Thank you for sharing. I honestly don't know how to swim. I go to beaches and pools with friends and family but I just stay out of the water. It's good to know that you like the Philippines. There is heavy rainfall now in my country. The weather in the Philippines is not generally always that bad though. But it is good that you will be going to Dubai instead. I have not been there but I heard all the beautiful things about Dubai. Hope you will enjoy your Eid Vacation. Have fun.

Thanks for your nice reply :)
I think you have to learn swimming as soon as possible, I may help you if you want.

You can find me in Facebook ( [email protected])
Regards.
Rashid.

Hello babyHM

i live in jubail since 1994 . So, for any help or advice just contact with me .

and iam your friend

Almoqbelr wrote:

Thanks for your nice reply :)
I think you have to learn swimming as soon as possible, I may help you if you want.

You can find me in Facebook ( [email protected])
Regards.
Rashid.

Haha. It's okay. It's really not urgent because I'm not gonna drown anytime soon, I'm living in the desert. But I'm open to learning the craft maybe when I've got the time. That's so nice of you, thanks.

lexus wrote:

Hello babyHM

i live in jubail since 1994 . So, for any help or advice just contact with me .

and iam your friend

I will. Thank you.