Absence Periods after Permanent Residency Obtained

Hello to everyone.

This question has been posted before, but the answer was still slightly unclear:

After obtaining the Permanent Residency, in order to naturalize/gain citizenship, what is the MAX time one can be AWAY from Paraguay during the three years prior to naturalization?

There seems to be some confusion out there about what is necessary in the 3 years prior to citizenship, versus what is necessary once you HAVE the citizenship in order to maintain it. I'm looking for info on how long I can travel away from Paraguay in the 3 years leading up to applying for citizenship.

I have heard "it is ok to go to Paraguay 2 or 3 weeks, once per year for three years."

Can anyone confirm or deny the above? Thank you so much in advance...I've been trying to make this jump for a long time and finally have the funds to do it!

Hello Nickblonde,

I have the exact same inquiry, did you manage to get any information regarding the allowed period?

Thanks.

No answers yet--and like anything immigration-related, I'm sure this is something that is subject to change over time.

If you hear anything from any contacts please post here so we can get the update!

There are spanish text from some law appeared on other thread.It is said, person cannot be absented over three months per year.I think more important is how to check evidence to enforce it.It is easy to get around it if only passport stamp is checked because there is no body stamping your passport at Ciuda de Este.