A Levels in Ho Chi Minh City

Hello everyone,
I recently graduated school, yet it turns out I need to retake some of my A-Levels...as my parents relocated to Vietnam, I now am looking for a study center or school in Ho Chi Minh City where I can retake some of my examinations separately. I do not wish to redo my year, as I only need to retake 5 exams in total and it would be a waste of money otherwise.
Really need info on this, google search only came up with some Kiwi school called ACG, I will be contacting them tomorrow, but I am really desperate for any additional information!!! :)

Check your PM - mail is waiting.

Please share the information the other member sent you and what you find out.  It may be useful to someone else at some p[oint in the future.

I feel sorry for you.  I've just spent about 30 minutes researching this CCC (Cambridge Cash Cow).  What a mess!

Here's their contact information, if you don't have it already:

Contact Information

It looks to me like you have The International School of HCMC and AIS to choose from, IF they'll let you test without attending their school.

Other options?  Maybe Singapore?

Well, British Council do have A Levels but they're under the Cambridge exam board, which is of no use to me. I decided to go back to England for the exam session. As for the reply I got from the Canadian expatriate, he sent me a list of international schools here. I did my own research on Singapore and found out that they do have A Levels for external candidates but didn't find the exam board I needed which is AQA. I really wouldn't know how to advise anyone who's taken A Levels under a standard exam board like AQA or OCR

There is a body external to the schools that conducts British exams and the International Bachorloreate.

Malaysia and HongKong might be cheaper places to study.

Check your PM.