Mom and baby group meet up in Whitefield, Blore on 19th Aug (Sunday)

Ive been actively trying to find a mom and baby group where I live in blore but haven't found one. So starting one of my own.

Plan to meet on 19th august (Sunday) in Whitefield at 5:30 pm

Mom baby groups provide communication and social skills to babies, even if they just play along each other, they notice other kids and learn from each other. Of course easiest benefit is to parents as they get a support group

What I hope to have in the future:
Informal get togethers
Play dates
Story book reading
Toy share between moms (u know these pile up at home)
Try out of new activities

Nice initiative !! All the best girls !! Have fun :)

Hey!
Would love to join your mom and baby group . Were in the midst of finding accomodation for our stay but once I do and if it makes sense distance wise myself and Augusten are in.

Carmen.

Hello!

I would like to know if you started a group for moms and babies :-)

I have a 6 yr old and a 3 week old daughter, i would love to find a group of moms to meet up with in Bangalore. 

I live in North Bangalore.

Dawn

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

hello!

have you been able to find a baby group to be apaprt of ? What ae are your kids?

I have two girls one 6 yrs and one month.

Dawn

Hi dear wish u all a very very happy new year and my luv to ur kid. I am Chetana and I was a journalist for 12 years now. I then had to quit my job to take care of my two lil naughty toddlers. I am now associated with this company called ETL they are into total development program for kids of age group 8 months to 7 years. We have a package of various interactive books, cd roms and I pad kind of a thing. Can u pls give me ur number so that I can call u and fix up an appt with u to give a demo. My number is [removed]. Even otherwise I would love to meet and make friends with new people. Our kids can b friends too. Luv

Please avoid posting the mobile number