Networking in Budapest

Hello fellow Canadians,Americans and all English speakers,

I just moved to Budapest and am looking to hook up with ex-pats to get their feedback on business jobs and making some new friends.
I am Of Hungarian decent and speak the language at 70-80%.
Wanted to know where all of the ex-pats get together..i.e pubs bars associations etc.....

I live in the city, so I am quite close to all amenities. So if there anyone out there that can assist me then Godspeed!

Hope to hear from anyone soon......Cheers!

Attila

Hello Attila.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

attila1967 wrote:

Hello fellow Canadians,Americans and all English speakers,

I just moved to Budapest and am looking to hook up with ex-pats to get their feedback on business jobs and making some new friends.
I am Of Hungarian decent and speak the language at 70-80%.
Wanted to know where all of the ex-pats get together..i.e pubs bars associations etc.....

I live in the city, so I am quite close to all amenities. So if there anyone out there that can assist me then Godspeed!

Hope to hear from anyone soon......Cheers!

Attila

I've offer Xabier, new member to Expat, to go out for a drink this Friday afternoon. If you would like to, feel free to join.

Welcome, Attila!

I just moved here myself, and am looking to get some business started with a company that I was also doing in the U.S.  If you'd be interested just let me know.  I'm also looking to get some expat groups together.  I've met with a couple of folks so far and it looks like we could get lots of people together.  As of now there are not too many expat events but I'm sure this could change quickly.  Shoot me a message if you'd like to figure something out!

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply and would like to get together and chat things up.
Let me know when you are free maybe Friday's/weekends and then we can exchange stories and maybe get some feedback from an American on business potentials in our wonderful city.
You can email me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Kris

[Morerated: No free ad. Please register into the Budapest Business directory]