Tattoo Shops?

Can anyone recommend a tattoo shop that is clean and professional...like up to North American standards if possible.

Thanks!

You may find a lot of tattoo shops in Dist.1; Bui Vien.

Are they safe?

Nhung11281 wrote:

You may find a lot of tattoo shops in Dist.1; Bui Vien.

A lot of these are new studios that have only opened in the last year or so.
That does not mean they are not clean etc, but something to be aware of.

Saigon Ink is one of the older and more professional shops around

.facebook.com/saigonink

Exile Ink Vietnam  English owned and the artist is from the UK with 20 years exp. Wouldnt consider any of the shops anywhere else . Hygene standards are terrible, these guys import all there own supplies and run the shop as you would expect to find one at home. Very friendly shop as well they regularly post there work onto there fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/ExileInkVietnam

Exile ink arent the only people who bring in there own supplies, as I've brought in plenty for the place I use. Most of the decent places know better than to use local supplies, mostly cos they cant get them but also they dont last when they do. I can name at least 4 shops I know of that import both machines and ink :)
And while the current guy there is from the UK, he's been known to leave town without warning leaving work unfished! He serves the expat community around there well, but most of them are new to tattoos and know no better, personally I'll go elsewhere and find someone more reliable and a better artist.

Well sounds like a case of you please everyone all of the time

Well I can't speak of your experience my friend, but I have had work carried out by Exile Ink and am very happy with the results, only saying:)