I d like to meet new people in Alicante

Hi everybody! My name is Monica and I am currently living in Alicante. I would like to meet new people to hang out,go for a drink, a movie, a club etc. Please let me know who would be interested in this. Spaniards are also welcomed :)

hii, nice to meet u too!!! where are u from and are u living in alicante? what s your name?

hello i saw your post and thought i would reply. do you live in alciante city? julia

Hi Monica,
Did you ever get a network going?. Like you I recently moved to Alicante for work. I am a teacher but want to meet a few people and learn Spanish. If you are still around we could meet up and have a cafe and exchange contacts ideas? what do you think?
Mike Wild

Hi MonicaO

I can understand what it's like when you want to meet expats. On Thursday 21 Feb. @ 6:30pm my wife and I are meeting a group of expats at Liziran on the Rambla for wine & tapas. Please feel free to join us.

You can spot us as I am white guy in glasses and my wife is Chinese in glasses. There will be 5 or 6 of us.

Hope you can make it.

Brian

Hi,

I've been  living in Alicante for many years. I teach english, and IŽd like to get in touch with english native speakers who live in Alicante in order to organise informal conversation groups so that my students or anyone who'd like to, could join and practise the language.
It's a way of meeting people, helping others with the language, improving your spanish and contribute to raise the battered english level in Spain.
Thanks anyway and hope we'll meet you soon.
Loren.

Hi Loren,

If you are interested my wife and I are meeting with a bunch of expats & locals on Sat. 2nd Mar. 6:30pm at La Cueva de 1900 address Alfonso X el Sabio 18 - upstairs.
If you can come along should be fun.

Brian

why not? I live just next to it. Ok see you there then.

Great we live across the street from it......so we are neighbours.

See you then

Hi brian,
It, s mayte . I did not see anybody yertarday at lizarran rambla.
Where you there?
I will appreciate if you tell me when will be your next meeting.

Many thanks

Hi, I am new in this forum and I would like to join you in one of the meetings to meet new people and practice english. I live in Alicante and I am spanish. Regards. :)

Hi J.a  I can't access your message on the website. Can you get in touch by e-mail and we can meet up?
Mike

Hi Mike, I was wondering when is the next meeting. I will be busy next saturday morning, but if it is in the afternoon I will be able to go.

Keep in touch.
Regards.
J.A.

Hi everyone, I know this thread is a bit old, but I wondered if anyone organised a meeting or anything? I've just moved to Alicante and looking to meet some new people.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi there!
I'm 27, from Spain. I've been living in Alicante for 5 months and I would like to meet people from around the world living in Alicante who want to hang out, have some drinks, do sport, go to the cinema or whatever other activities to have a good time. I'm new in this forum. If you are still interesting on meeting some people in Alicante, mail me please!

Hey there,

I'll be in Alicante starting June, 12 and I'd love to meet some new people. please let me know if you have time in the following couple of weeks for a coffee and chat. cheers!

Hola,

I'd like to reanimate a bit this topic. Been in Alicante for couple of weeks already, and would love to meet up with people to exchange about this nice city :).

See ya!

HI MONICA

i just comme to live here in alicante i comme from france let me know when we can meet

you can text me in : ************

See you
ALEX

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everybody,

As you can see, this thread is really old, it has been created back in 2012.

Those who are still looking for friends and looking to meet new people in Alicante, i strongly advise you to launch a new topic on the Alicante forum so that active members can interact more effectively with you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers: