Weekends again......what will be my plan?

hmmp wish i can go back to Makkah for umrah before ramadan ends.

Hoping someone could invite us again for Iftar.:)

Will meet someone, somewhere.

off course washing clothes and some particular home routine, i just hope laziness will not get into me first. :D

last week Eid so by saturday back to normal, work, work, work. well i must enjoy my weekend with someone hihihi....

no plans this week, maybe I'll stay home tomorrow and on friday dawha center if someone invite us to play volleyball, i will go.:)

scary!! no plans this Eid, I mean we have plans but none of it still confirm. :(

going to the beach on thursday night till friday.....with friends see you in Reem Reviera....:)

last day at work, 8 more hours the weekends will start again yuppeee......yeah it will all start from my lanundry hihih.

weekend again, tomorrow I'll be watching a mini concert in a american compound and on Friday inshallah I'll go in balad center. see you guys and happy weekends. :)

Quite poor monologue.
There are some more weekend options for your diary
e.g. at http://www.facebook.com/JeddahWestern

seriously, we will be having a 3 days seminar......3 days...:rolleyes:

dude am new here by here i mean this website but honestly  i don't think there is allot of people here

omarion88 wrote:

dude am new here by here i mean this website but honestly  i don't think there is allot of people here

be patient boy, just like in some website you have to earn it if you want to see more of them you have to show more of you....:)

im new to dis website i really dont know how to use it, im looking for shit to do in boring jeddah and possibly friends, HELP !?

if you are bored in jeddah....you are doing it wrong

HOW ? their is nothing to do here trust me do you know of any good/fun places to go to ? I'm stuck man help mee

beach, scuba diving, sand dunes, go karts in red sea mall, i can keep going..or you can get your lazy ass out of hte house

spent a year there and almost every weekend did something fun.

well not me, last week we had a great time we go to the beach and have some classic mandatory game not on consoles :D then we enjoy Jumaa.......Jeddah is better than Riyadh so if I were you discover Jeddah......unless you don't have any friends to hang out with.....:)

yeah i need to man any more places you know of ? and not too many friends and their busy a lot, i came on this website also looking for american/brittish friends ? I thought expats is the places for hooking up with people and stuff, is it ? New to this website, confused

whoa man whats with all this hostility dawg ? Beaches here are boring af they're aint shit to do, other stuff ? And what are sand dunes ? Im 15 remember so i cant just drive around to anywhere, but im open to any suggestions ??