Bus from Nam Long Residence D7 to Binh Thanh District or District 1

I will be moving to Nam Long Residence in D7. Can someone please tell me where is the bus station there and schedule going to D1 or Binh Thanh Dist?

Then bus station from Binh Thanh Dist or D1 going back and schedule

Appreciate much, guys! Thanks

Get the bus route map and sched in Ben thanh terminal. I used the bus number 72 to HAGL 3 bus no. 102 and 34, 68 which passes the crescent mall and 68 passes lottemart (not sure though) and 139 which is the only bus number from district 5 all the way to d7 pass the bridge of the Riverside residences and Greenview for only 4,000. Also try the Sky View's mini van for their scheds. Fare per way 15,000 from D1 to D7. Little info for the cost of fare if you take taxi from d5 to D7 200,000 VNd cost of fare through no. 139 bus..4,0000 vnd..travelling time from 40 to 50 mins..well if you are not rushing take the bus heck..a lot cheaper some bus driver didnt turn on the air but ask them politely and they will. You can see the bus stop with its blue color stand post or some  has its  chair and a roof..lol

Thank you for your information

There was another thread with bus maps.. www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=180760

and one thing for fare you can get the ticket stub for 90,0000 it's 30 rides. so if you drop the cash its 4,000. each way. I have  a hard time the first few months taking bus here in HCMC but when I get used to it..it's easy to connect bus route to each destination or from district to district,..Living in D5 has it's all bus route to every district..

IT has special bus for people, who stay in Phu My Hung
A bit expensive than normal bus
You can have a look at here
http://barijoe.wordpress.com/2011/08/17 … minh-city/

Ticket stub can be bought at the bus terminal opposite Ben Thanh market

So, instead of getting a ticket, you give the ticket to the driver? Then, you do not have a ticket? What if some inspector comes up along the way to check?

tear out the ticket from the stub in front of the controller and give it to him. He'll give you back a small "receipt" for later control. Sometime, he'll cheat and not give you the receipt. Insist on it.

Gee !  Cam on nghieu.    You  learn something new everyday, sure is exciting!

Sploke77 wrote:

Gee !  Cam on nghieu.    You  learn something new everyday, sure is exciting!

That should be "Cam on nhieu" (Thanks very much)
Not nghieu :)

Hi everyone.

I would like to go to Crescent Mall (District 7) from Ben Thanh Terminal.
Which bus should I take to get there?
Which bus stop should I get off?
Thank you all :D