Singaporean looking for new friends from the World

I'm a Singaporean looking to know more friends from different parts of the world! Let's meet for a cuppa coffee some time!

hi guy....
i m from iran , living in johor malaysia, civil engineer
what do you do ?

Hi Khaliled, glad to hear from u!  I'm an anti-aging/weight management consultant. How long have u been in JB?

i already stay here for two years. I am trying to work in SG but unfortunately my pass is not approved.

Oops sorry to hear that. Which part of Johor are u at? I go there sometimes :) Do u visit Singapore?

i live in skudai
i already visit sg 2 times and i like it. but i cannot come there as my visa expired

Skudai...I've heard of that before but don't think I've been there yet. What's good there? :) Is it far from the customs checkpoint?

it is about 1 hours by bus to customs. nothing there. it is so boring

Woah...tough place to be at. No wonder u thinking of getting out :) Was still thinking I can drop by some day & u can show me around. Like visiting new places ;)

sorry, i am so upset now becoz of my pass and looking for job. i am not in good mood to go around :(

Take it easy. Maybe another better destination is waiting for u :)

Hi,

Okay same here hope we could have coffee..my email is [email protected]

Hi Nilda! Yes we shall make a date for coffee together! But I'll be flying to ur home country for a business conference Wed - Fri. Maybe we can meet up next week?

Hi there,

Oh sad u mean you were going to Philippines tomorrow?
Okay let me know then,,thanks and enjoy..

hello, i am Tracy from Vietnam,I plan to take a master course in Singapore next year and find a job in Finance area after gradutaion.But it seems not to easy to find a job in Singapore now.

Nice to meet you.I will be so happy if we can be good friends!pls add me on skype if u have a nick :hueiuiu

Hi Tracy. First I welcome u to Singapore! Would love to show you around when you are here. Have you been here before?
Yes it's pretty tough for a foreigner to get a job in Singapore now as they are restricting the number of forigners coming in.
Which part of Vietnam are you at?

I was in Singapore last 2 weeks.Singapore attracted me a lot,then I made my mind to go to Singapore to do master course if I am accepted.But every thing is not easy.I need to consider so much bz tuition fee and cost of living is not cheap and i am not sure that I can improve my english within a year of hard studying.
What does an anti-aging/weight management consultant do?Do u love your job?
I am living in Hanoi capital now, If u have a chance to visit Hanoi, I am pretty sure I will be a good guider for u :)

Well, anything that's worth achieving is always not easy. That adds to the satisfaction when u finally achieved it :)
Yes I do love my work going around helping people looking younger/prettier/more handsome & also to help them lose weight. In fact, my partners are in Vietnam now (HCMC) to start our business there. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to visit there as well in time to come :) Looking forward to meet u too!