Work Visa Progress

Hi All,

My work visa was submitted last week. The application has progressed from LMRA to GDNPR yesterday.
Any idea how long will I have to wait now?

Cheers

Alhumdulilah,

Visa approved and issued yesterday. Arriving in Bahrain on Tuesday Insha Allah :)

I was just going to say it shouldn't take too long before you get your approval - but then you already got it :)

Let us know if you need anything else.

Very excited, just got one problem. I delayed getting the original Medical report sent to me. They have sent it over by next day delivery. I hope to have it tomorrow, will there be a problem if I carry a copy in case the original does not arrive?

brightonguy wrote:

I was just going to say it shouldn't take too long before you get your approval - but then you already got it :)

Let us know if you need anything else.

You don't need to have it with you anyway - you've already sent the scanned copy to your office, right? That's all what's necessary. It is very unlikely that they will ask for the originals, and if they do, make sure you have someone who can post it to Bahrain but don't worry - you won't need it. Definitely not immediately anyway.

Finally after a month ramadan my visa application is also now been submitted. I just hope that it get approved in 3-4 days.
Waiting too reach Bahrain and start my work and start finding new frds in Bahrain...........

hi .. ^_^  :)

My work visa was submitted last week like you Mr.mkd008  . The application has progressed from LMRA to GDNPR today.

how long will I have to wait Mr. mkd008 ?

and after that what gonna happen ? and what i have to do to get my VISA ?

thank you ^_^

Usually it should not take more than a few days once the application moves to GDNPR.

Good luck!