Which are the best towns in North Carolina

Hi,I would like to know which, in your opinion, would be the best town to relocate to in North Carolina, my husband and I are from South Africa and living in a smallish (bording city) town.  Looking for lots of sunshine and outdoor activities. 

Would be grateful for any feed back,  Thanks.

Really depends on you profession unless you are independently wealthy. Most people in US grow up in one Town that their parents live in then they look for work at 18+ years old. If that work takes them out of their Hometown then that is where they relocate too.

I have visited numerous Towns/Cities in US, some are for family, some are for Yuppies, and some are for locals..just depends on you.

Well, my husband is a photographer and I am a paralegal but current working in an accounting firm.  In your opinion which town/city would be easier to get work in for our professions.

Greetings.  I am considering a move to North Carolina but am not sure what city might suit me.  I do know that I want to remain centrally located so I have the option of both the mountains and the shore within reasonable driving distance.  I also would like to experience the four seasons, just without much snow or extreme cold.  I have fibromyalgia so a drier environment would be best.  I know I can't run or hide from this condition, but I can try to lessen the external factors as best I can, so any ideas you have would be welcome.

Thanks,
Tired of the Cold

It really depends on what kind of life style you would like.  City, country or military?
Raleigh NC is where many live in the city and work.  College town.  Rural locations that are just outside of town are Clayton and Garner, and Fayetteville is south of all of them and more of a Military based, way of living.
Hope that helps.
Tammy R.

Raleigh NC.

SOUTHPORT NORTH CAROLINA!!!

Charlotte, NC is really very nice city. As a newer city in NC houses and such are more recently built. Raleigh is also a nice area and especially good for University activity.

Photographer will be tough to find work in that field, but plenty of other work to choose from if he is not picky...

Para-legal/accounting is always in demand if ability is there.