Yoga in marrakech

anyone know a yoga instructor and want to set up a yoga group?????

Hello tallimoroc.

The Classes section (Yoga classes) in the Marrakech classifieds might help. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i have a friend who teach yoga but she is not in morocco right now

Hello, Perumal Koshy, indian born yoga teacher has a 25 years teaching experience. He offers yoga for beginners, intermediate and advance level. Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Starting in September 2012, 6 classes per week. He also is available for private yoga sessions at your home, hotel or office. His articles are published in Yoga Jourmal Italy and Esprit Yoga France. For more details please contact me. Namasté, Ines

hi all,

so thats great it looks like yoga runs at the moment on a tues and thurs eve at the moment-i've cut and pasted this from ines e-mail to me-ines i hope thats okay?!!

6 classes per week at the Centro Cultural Cordoba, You can read about it more on following links:

yogawithperumal.tv/yoga_centre_cour … rakech.php
yogawithperumal.tv/private_individu … rakech.php

Hi,
I am part of a french yoga association " Presence yoga" . We organize a yoga course beachfront in sidi kaouki 15 TO 20 May 2015. Details on :
yoga-maroc.tumblr.com/stage2

Hello ZoraSlim & Welcome to Expat.com!

You may as well post an ad in Yoga classes In Marrakech so as interested members can get in touch with you!

Thanks

Mishna