Port Dickson

I hope to spend some weeks in PD. Any suggestions as to what to do eg golf and good places to eat in.

Hi Dugong ,

I am in Seremban . PD golf - Guomen . PD - Nice sea food . Pd - good stay - Aviilion .

Further to Gold Coast Sepang - not far from PD . Too many days in PD will be bored . few days will do .

Regards ,
Patricia

hi..

i'm planing to go to avillion on 25th April..how is the place?..any comments?

Nothing special. Overpriced in my opinion.

are you sure? because i google about this hotel and it's rank top 3 hotels in port dickson. can you elobrate more of your experience there?

Port Dickson is a grimey dump. Two days max. Why few weeks? So many Beyer places to go.

Top three in PD says it all lol

PD is great for seafood!

hi all.
well, me and my husband imigrated from uk to PD just over a year ago and we think its great here. depends what you are looking for in life. we like the quiet serene atmosphere and to be close to the sea. But i can also see your point about it being a bit dated (or grimey, as you put it) i just cant figure out why the gvt is not investing here to make it "modern"...it such a shame.

It's a great place indeed but few weeks is quite long. Unless you have some other reason that's keeping you there, I agree you should wander out a little further.

Have some seafood dinners. And maybe u can check out the Army Museum