Hi everyone, i'm just new here hoping to make friends n help ;)

I'm currently living in Istanbul (European Side). The reason why i am here is to make new (English only) friends and to keep my 2 years old toddler's mother tongue English alive.

Since i am Turkish from Istanbul originally, don't hesitate to bother me under any topics ;)

Life's Good here in Istanbul, enjoy..:)

please share your experience about istanbul

i might be transferred there(office rumours)

heard its a beautiful place

:one:one

Hi Maya_S,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your thread on the Istanbul forum.

I will come to Istanbul soon

Hi,
I'm Coming to Istanbul soon and would like to make some friends there who speaks English since I can't speak Turkish :P Anyways, I would love to learn Turkish while I'm staying there.

I will be in Istanbul on 6th october until 14th october...
Im from new york and I would love to speak english all the time during my stay..

Go Chicago !

:)

After all , we all need to keep the practice rollin' . . .

viva channel E2 !

:)

All the best, hugs , & cheers :)

me too, i want make new friends other diffenrent countrıes and improve my english, ı live in european side if nobody interest please tell me thanlks

Hi Maya;

I would like to be your friend, cuz I want to improve my english with a native english speaker ;)

This subject looks like a Kindergarten class...I want to be your friend because you are the nicest person I've ever seen! I would like to send a drawing I made at Kindergarten to your 2-year old, so that he thinks we are at the same intellectual level ! :):)

I'm just kidding don't take it bad please...But guys come on, go out, meet new people, an internet forum is not really appropriate to make real friends !

hey how are you doing ?

Hi  hastyboy,

Please feel free to create a new topic on the Istanbul forum, as the one on which you posted is from 2012.

Thank you,

David.

hı we can meet for a coffee and to get to know each other.I do speak Englısh and Greek and a lıttle of Turkısh.

hello everybody ! How are you ? I'm Sezer, i live in istanbul, im a positive guy :D and i want make a lot of friend in istanbul cauze alone isnt easy, its boring... if there person are interest, can add me on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/sezer.turan.33

PS : Excuse me for my bad english... i need more improve it :D