Hello I'm new here, just want to make some new friends

Hi, My name is Jacob and I'm 23 yrs old. I will relocate from Netherlands to Antwerp by the end of this month. I'm originally from China, Shanghai and I work in a multinational consulting company.

Personally I'm super social and like to go out to have a drink and party. Besides I have played basketball for 10 years and I will play in an Antwerp basketball club. So if anybody wants to have a drink sometime or find a good basketball buddy or go to gym frequently, just contact me.  I'm sure we can have some fun.

Hello Jacob.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Jacob,

Welcome to Antwerp :)
I go to the gym frequently, but I'm not a bascketball player ,though, there's a guy playing bascket in my gym, I'll ask him for clubs here.

Lassaad.

nagami wrote:

Hi Jacob,

Welcome to Antwerp :)
I go to the gym frequently, but I'm not a bascketball player ,though, there's a guy playing bascket in my gym, I'll ask him for clubs here.

Lassaad.

Nice. Which gym are you going often? I live in the neighborhood of 'Instituut voor Tropische Geneeskunde'. I saw there is a healthcity, so planning to subscribe for it.
Let me know the basketball club info. Thanks in advance!

I see, you're staying nearby national straat.
My gym is in zeevaarstraat, in the island, more in the north. and you're right, health city is the nearest gym in your area.
I'll keep you posted about the bascketball.

I went to Health city today, it is extremely expensive. may i ask how much you pay for the gym? and which one is it?

My gym is located in the Island (fitnessheteiland.be/home.php), and it's about 50 euros / month, but you can get reduction if you subscribe for 1 year.
The cheapest gym is located in 15 - verversrui, in the red light area, and it's 24 euros / month I think.
Have a nice day :)