Shisha Bar

Anyone wanna go to the Shisha bar in Faheel with me tonight? It's the one on the 2nd floor above something I can't remember. Haha !

Aw I love shisha, will be living in fahaheel in sept so if you remember the name let me know so I can check it out when I get there. Have fun :)

Ally

K, will do but you gotta invite me as well.

Haha deal :)

Thanks
Ally

fahaheel ooooooooohhhhhhhh too far for me:-(

Hey beachbutt

Do you remember where this shisha place is? Finally got to Kuwait and want to check it out. Where in faheel is it?

Thanks
Ally

It's on the 2nd floor across from the Sultan Center. It's called Vee Lounge. I can't remember the name of the restaurant below it.

Is Vee any good?  I am new to the area and have been to Cup Cafe for shisha, but haven't tried Vee yet. Is it worth my time?  I ask because I see mixed reviews and people have said the service has declined.  I am also considering a taxi out to 7 Bars in Salmiya, any recommendations or advice?

Erik / Mcseman

Is the Vee lounge still there cz I remember seeing a cafe in its place but don't quote me on that. I liked the cup cafe, there is also a small cafe by the beach from Al Kout mall which is cheap and cheerful ( service not great but the view is nice) and in Al Kout itself there is a cafe called tche tche that is good as well.

If you can't tell already I love shisha lol :)

Hi AllyBee

Will be arriving in Fahaheel in Mid August from Scotland v Cyprus so any good recommendations for food and coffee much appreciated....

bill

Hi bill

Well it all depends on what food you like or want to try.

If you let me know I can pm you some information

Ally

Ally- Vee is still there. Or at least it was as of the end of June! The C View Cafe is now right next to it! They are both pretty decent shisha bars. C View has a better and more extensive menu though.

Ah right cool I thought c view had taken over it. I teach the daughter of the guy who owns c view it's a nice wee place, waiting for a discount :)

Hi Ally

I enjoy most foods so suggest a couple and i will give them  a try any good coffee shops you would recommend? Out of interest which school are you teaching at as i will be at IBS in Fahaheel.

bill

Hey Guyz , I donno much about Fahaheel but i heard al Kout mall has great sea view and the restaurants and coffee shops offer quite a lot of option.
Specially if you like grilled food.

BTW I am surely inn for shisha and dinner. Please keep posting if any news for the meet up guyz.

Sounds good to me we will have to treat Ally to lunch if she acts as our tour guide!

bill

there are plenty of Shisha bars. The worst would be Cup. not to be mean . Staff lack professionalism.  charcoal takes so long to reach ya lol . I prefer C view or Vee. Salmiya would be the best choice for an area to smoke at!!!