Netflix and Roku

So I have my Amazon Firestick Tv, and Netflix is working impeccably(previously I had to restart a show about 2-3 times), so I've concluded the issue was my smart TV. The firestick also increased download speed by a lot.

As for Smart DNS, I don't know how it works for you guys, but it's been useless for me.

vsimple wrote:

As for Smart DNS, I don't know how it works for you guys, but it's been useless for me.

I depend on it every day for Pandora radio. I turn off the Netflix feature in control panel because i prefer the Ecuadorian catalog for Spanish audio.

And I know a couple of my friends depend on it for watching Hulu especially. I know because​ they call me if they have problems which is not often.

I will add this. My friends in cuenca who use punto net fiber optic had problems with the smart dns service​ about 5 months ago because puntonet implemented a new method of assigning ip addresses that put them behind a NAT server.. Puntonet refers to those ips as "home ips" now which are private ips.  My friends had to request a "public ip" in order for them to use their smart dns again.

Mark if you are paying more than $20 a month for 700 channels plus you get NFL plus movies and a ton of them and I'm NOT talking NETFLIX old stuff then you need to contact me at *** -Alan-

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct