Close

Netflix and Roku

So I have my Amazon Firestick Tv, and Netflix is working impeccably(previously I had to restart a show about 2-3 times), so I've concluded the issue was my smart TV. The firestick also increased download speed by a lot.

As for Smart DNS, I don't know how it works for you guys, but it's been useless for me.

vsimple :

As for Smart DNS, I don't know how it works for you guys, but it's been useless for me.

I depend on it every day for Pandora radio. I turn off the Netflix feature in control panel because i prefer the Ecuadorian catalog for Spanish audio.

And I know a couple of my friends depend on it for watching Hulu especially. I know because​ they call me if they have problems which is not often.

I will add this. My friends in cuenca who use punto net fiber optic had problems with the smart dns service​ about 5 months ago because puntonet implemented a new method of assigning ip addresses that put them behind a NAT server.. Puntonet refers to those ips as "home ips" now which are private ips.  My friends had to request a "public ip" in order for them to use their smart dns again.

Mark if you are paying more than $20 a month for 700 channels plus you get NFL plus movies and a ton of them and I'm NOT talking NETFLIX old stuff then you need to contact me at *** -Alan-

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in Cuenca

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cuenca

Moving to Cuenca

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cuenca

Travel insurance in Cuenca

Enjoy stress-free travel to Cuenca