Need friends in Jeddah or Anywhere in the world.

Want to have more real friends in Jeddah, but I'm a loner, a shy person. I've been in Jeddah for almost 3 years, but only have a  few friends and no one is close to me. Most of the time, I go with my own, so, so sad.

I want to go out with the group of friends, but i am afraid of being rejected, out of place, etc., and makes me feel embarrassed.

I really want to have more friends that I can hang on especially during week days, going to the mall, beach, sports, etc.,

Can anyone help me how to overcome this kind of attitude, or is there any other ways finding and building new friends in Jeddah?

Your comments/suggestions is very welcome, and I thank you in advance.

Welcome to expat-blog forum Dodsque Dee !
Sure! Soon you will get lot of friends here in Jeddah, I also welcome you. But for this you also have to change your mind and attitude.

MaxShuaib

The New Member with 6 posts is welcoming the Member with 17 posts :one

That's sweet :)

@Dodsque Dee - This is how you make friends :top:

maxshuaib wrote:

Welcome to expat-blog forum Dodsque Dee !
Sure! Soon you will get lot of friends here in Jeddah, I also welcome you. But for this you also have to change your mind and attitude.

MaxShuaib

Thank you max...

ghanshyampdave wrote:

The New Member with 6 posts is welcoming the Member with 17 posts :one

That's sweet :)

@Dodsque Dee - This is how you make friends :top:

loolz yeah u r right @ghanshyampdave that's really sweet :P

Hey there!

Still feeling alone? You've been offline for more than 2 months, I guess you have found some people.

But in case you need more friends, I'm pretty sure we can do something about that.

With this age of technology and the ease of transportation, nobody should feel alone.

Thanks j.echo. will move soon to Jeddah, if I find an affordable bachelor flat. You might refer me some :)

Dodsque Dee wrote:

Thanks j.echo. will move soon to Jeddah, if I find an affordable bachelor flat. You might refer me some :)

Let me know when you will be moving, maybe we can help you find a new place. We live in Heraa, close to everything, very near to restaurants, banks, steps away from a Hyperpanda,

j.echo wrote:
Dodsque Dee wrote:

Let me know when you will be moving, maybe we can help you find a new place. We live in Heraa, close to everything, very near to restaurants, banks, steps away from a Hyperpanda,

Thanks echo, will let you know.

u still need friends? Lemme know....

Hi..Dodsque Dee..
My situation was same couple of months back but thanks to this site that I met some good friends here..so feeling good nw but still wants to connect with some other..

Seeking good friends

yes