Good hairdressers?? cheap clothes

So, very soon I am going to be in dire need of getting my hair done.  Does anyone know of a good hairdressers that is used dealing with bleach??

Also I start a waitress job, but they don't provide me with a uniform straight away, and obviously I don't want to spend lots on black trousers and a white shirt that I am not going to wear a lot.

Thanks

Hi
I can't remember where you are living, but I go to a hairdresser in Ponsonby Street, just off the main promenade in Gzira.   Her name is Kaylee  Mob:98111767. You could call her and tell her your requirements.  Her prices are very reasonable.   She also does waxing.
Sorry don't know of a cheap clothes shop'  I just buy when I see a SALE notice.
Regards

you can order from tescos they charge 10 pounds for delivery to malta (as many items as you want)and normally arrives in 2/3 days

clothingattesco.com/

Oooh I almost forgot:

www.everything5pounds.com
as many items up to 2kg in weight will cost £14.99 delivery to malta
Even if you don't find anything for work there some great bargains :)

Lesleyc wrote:

Hi
I can't remember where you are living, but I go to a hairdresser in Ponsonby Street, just off the main promenade in Gzira.   Her name is Kaylee  Mob:98111767. You could call her and tell her your requirements.  Her prices are very reasonable.   She also does waxing.
Sorry don't know of a cheap clothes shop'  I just buy when I see a SALE notice.
Regards

if you go to the one on triq ponsonby,make sure you dont go into the bakers by mistake(Tanti)or you could come out with the bun.