How long will this ban on African visas take ?

hi,

i am a tanzanian citizen, aged 23 years and with the dream of coming to dubai, i have worked hard on for this for the past one year.

after receiving a job acceptance i came to dubai last month on a visit visa with the knowledge my employment visas will be done and since then iv heard of this unknown ban on africans, my employment visa was rejected once n now i just have a few more days before my exit to this country which i have really worked hard for..

can anyone please tell me how long will this take or anyone who can guide me through for my process if this ban doesnt exist?

There isn't any ban on Africans!

If you're flying Emirates you can get the visa from them, or use one of the reputable travel agencies. Google it and pick any on the first page.

There is no ban. What was the reason Immigration gave for refusing you an Employment visa? I think you should ask the company's PRO. Probably you don't have the right qualification for the job or you missed some documents required by Immigration.

the reason they gave me is we dont want to give employment visas to africans.. its written on my request form.

I don't think there is any ban !

mahi 23 wrote:

the reason they gave me is we dont want to give employment visas to africans.. its written on my request form.

What kind of job did you apply for ?

mahi 23 wrote:

A bit difficult to accept !